U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-30-2019, 08:00 PM
 
4,067 posts, read 2,852,194 times
Reputation: 1204

Advertisements

Frank Theaters, the owner of the on-again/off-again Ranson theater, recently filed for bankruptcy. They have closed a few of their properties, including on in Gettysburg, as a result.

https://www.thepilot.com/news/frank-...0015ed69e.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-31-2019, 12:03 AM
 
519 posts, read 802,929 times
Reputation: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Frank Theaters, the owner of the on-again/off-again Ranson theater, recently filed for bankruptcy. They have closed a few of their properties, including on in Gettysburg, as a result.

https://www.thepilot.com/news/frank-...0015ed69e.html




They sure sound like a crap company though.


Maybe someone else will build a movie theater out here?
A guy can dream...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2019, 04:50 AM
 
Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia
1,171 posts, read 1,916,746 times
Reputation: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Frank Theaters, the owner of the on-again/off-again Ranson theater, recently filed for bankruptcy. They have closed a few of their properties, including on in Gettysburg, as a result.

https://www.thepilot.com/news/frank-...0015ed69e.html
Dang it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2019, 04:45 PM
 
4,067 posts, read 2,852,194 times
Reputation: 1204
It looks like the remaining acreage of the Boulevard is being marketed for sale again.

https://www.cityfeet.com/cont/listin...438/cs12312214
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2019, 05:03 AM
 
Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia
1,171 posts, read 1,916,746 times
Reputation: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
It looks like the remaining acreage of the Boulevard is being marketed for sale again.

https://www.cityfeet.com/cont/listin...438/cs12312214
Let's all keep our fingers crossed for success this time. I'm keeping optimistic given the recent uptick in the local economy.

I'm almost certain that sketch is solely for marketing, but I would love to see that come to fruition. We really need to take advantage of the mixed-use trend. I also love the incorporation of walking trails in that drawing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2019, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Charles Town,WVA
204 posts, read 366,657 times
Reputation: 113
Anyone know what is going on at the back side of the casino (5th.ave)beside the training track?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2019, 07:56 AM
 
Location: Charles Town,WVA
204 posts, read 366,657 times
Reputation: 113
Ok everyone,get ready for a new Marshalls store at PTC.will open this fall.Blaze pizza over on the front side of casino on route 340.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-10-2019, 09:25 PM
 
519 posts, read 802,929 times
Reputation: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwhit View Post
Ok everyone,get ready for a new Marshalls store at PTC.will open this fall.
Excerpted from the Herald Mail:

A new Marshalls store is coming to the Potomac Marketplace retail center in Ranson, W.Va.

Heidenberg Properties Group and Strategic Real Estate Partners, owners of the Potomac Marketplace, recently announced that they have signed a lease with the TJX Cos. to bring the Marshalls to the shopping area.

The Ranson Planning Commission has approved the addition of the Marshalls, which will cover 22,000 square feet once constructed, the companies announced in a news release.

To create the new junior anchor space, the shopping center will be expanded between Kohl’s and Petco, with the expansion created behind the existing strip of inline stores.

Construction is anticipated to begin this spring. Marshalls is expected to open in the fall, the companies announced.

In a news release, the ownership stated that the Ranson-Charles Town market is poised for growth, as evidenced by Martin Homes’ 1,100-unit Presidential Point scheduled to break ground later this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-11-2019, 05:25 AM
 
Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia
1,171 posts, read 1,916,746 times
Reputation: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkydawg View Post
Excerpted from the Herald Mail:

A new Marshalls store is coming to the Potomac Marketplace retail center in Ranson, W.Va.

Heidenberg Properties Group and Strategic Real Estate Partners, owners of the Potomac Marketplace, recently announced that they have signed a lease with the TJX Cos. to bring the Marshalls to the shopping area.

The Ranson Planning Commission has approved the addition of the Marshalls, which will cover 22,000 square feet once constructed, the companies announced in a news release.

To create the new junior anchor space, the shopping center will be expanded between Kohl’s and Petco, with the expansion created behind the existing strip of inline stores.

Construction is anticipated to begin this spring. Marshalls is expected to open in the fall, the companies announced.

In a news release, the ownership stated that the Ranson-Charles Town market is poised for growth, as evidenced by Martin Homes’ 1,100-unit Presidential Point scheduled to break ground later this year.
Thank you for the info. This is excellent news for Potomac Marketplace and Ranson. More traffic through that area should eventually help fill remaining spaces and hopefully spur further development across the street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 08:01 PM
 
Location: elkins wv
367 posts, read 329,371 times
Reputation: 211
How is the Marshalls coming along in the shopping center any other news or things coming into the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top