Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 AM

938 posts, read 2,898,059 times

Advertisements

That's great.

That people are still apparently easily fooled, I mean.

Prepare to be disappointed in your faux revolution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 11:05 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,313,572 times
The people in West Virginia will only be 'Fooled for so long...after a while they rise from the chair and quietly kick *ss.

What you are seeing is the begining of a fullscale *ss kicking...from top to bottom...from the National all the way down to the City Council levels.

They will hardly say a word...

Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Mollohan had overstayed his welcome. It's irrelevant whether or not Olivario or Mckinley will be any better.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 PM

537 posts, read 958,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUPharm2007 View Post
lol. What entertains me the most is that people think it will make any difference. Oh no, Mullohan voted for the healthcare bill. He must be Satan reincarnate...

...and this is the only issue anyone really seems to care about.

So they march out some other douchebag with the same old tired conservative bull**** I've heard my entire life. And we essentially replace a liberal with a conservative. A few years ago we replaced the conservatives with the liberals. Whoopity do. We've only done that a thousand times since I've been born. And nothing ever really changes.

Ever.

It's always the same thing with different labels. Liberals become Progressives...the Republicans become Tea Partiers...I remain unimpressed with the lack of true intellectualism involved in politics. It always boils down to how well one of the two idiotic sides can manipulate the general public into thinking that they can understand something incredibly complex like the ethical, legal, and political needs of an entire country into being as simple as "low taxes will save us all!!!!!" Or whatever.

It's infuriating.

Where are the true philosopher kings? Gleefully absent...or nonexistent...

*sigh*
best post evah!!

Old 05-13-2010, 07:04 AM

Philospher Kings?...
We all know what happened to their country and government...made teacher slaves by the Romans.

That was a good post Pharm...gave you points for that.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:11 AM

Word has it on the street that Mr. Moneyhand is going to try a run as an Independant in the General Election
after losing in the Primary Election by 12 points.

I remember the 'Politics as Ususal spectacle when Charlotte Pritt came to the front in an election years ago against Mr. MoJo.
She had won the Primary easily and Mr. Undercarriage was hauled out of Florida to run against her.

He never said a word...went from fair to fair and smiled all the way to the Capitol in C-town.

Every ballot box in Wv must have been stuffed that year.

Wheels are turning...these dogs are not going to the truck without a little coon blood on their chops..
the money to be stolen can be measured in the 100's of millions.

Look for some first class shenagians...remember 'Crippled Arm McCain during the Presidential.
Dodge and weave with Huck-a-bee and wala! Our state is in the bag.

Mr. Moneyhand needs the high-chair to keep the sheriff away...and his backers?
They are not giving up that chair to a young snot-nose kid who eats at 'Shoney's...

It's about the money, boys and girls...lots of it and it belongs to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia