Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2011, 07:02 AM

8 posts, read 22,944 times

Advertisements

my husband and i just moved to croton from nyc and i was wondering if any of you could recommend a dog walker or dog walking company to come and let our dog out in the middle of the day, since we both work in nyc? we would need a company that doesn't require any minimum visits per week, as my hours are irregular, and we'd probably only need walking services a few times a month. thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 10:31 AM

132 posts, read 515,484 times
Hi- I'm in Cortlandt Manor just north of you although I don't know of a dog sitter (Canine Kindergarten in Verplank is a great doggie day care/boarder) but are you on the Corton/Cortlandt Mom's google group? Don't really have to be a mom to be on there and it's the perfect place to post very local questions like that. Just go to google groups and type Croton Cortlandt into the search box. Welcome to the hood!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:17 AM

2 posts, read 2,678 times
Hi there,
We live in Peekskill and hired Furry People Pet Sitting for the same reason you described. We had a guy named Greg come mid-day, and he was wonderful. They leave detailed notes about what went on while they were there (what the dog was doing when they arrived, food ate, "business" done, etc.) I would recommend them to anyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County