Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 AM

562 posts, read 1,058,442 times

Advertisements

I just moved to Ossining from Long Island, and everything seems to be a wee bit more expensive up here . That said, I'm looking to save some money and I'd like to know where to cut coupons (in addition to what I find online).

I do get the Putnam and Northern Westchester Express every week, which has some coupons. But are there any other papers that offer a decent amount, and which days?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 07:25 AM

5 posts, read 11,471 times
I'm relocating to Westchester too (so sorry, I can't answer your question), but I would be interested in knowing this too!

Anm1982, which grocery stores in Westchester have you found to be the most affordable? Are there any that double coupons in the area?

Old 08-17-2013, 02:07 PM

248 posts, read 674,417 times
The Journal News - Sunday edition
You should receive the weekly circulars in mail every thurs/fri and they too come with coupon cut outs.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acw27 View Post
I'm relocating to Westchester too (so sorry, I can't answer your question), but I would be interested in knowing this too!

Anm1982, which grocery stores in Westchester have you found to be the most affordable? Are there any that double coupons in the area?
I live in Ossining and go to three stores: Stop & Shop (which doubles up to 99 cents), C-Town (the cheapest), and Mrs. Green's (for health food, in Briarcliff Manor - the most expensive). There's also a ShopRite in Croton, but I haven't been there yet.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP1987 View Post
The Journal News - Sunday edition
You should receive the weekly circulars in mail every thurs/fri and they too come with coupon cut outs.
Much appreciated! I do get the weekly circulars through The Putnam and Northern Westchester Express, but it seems to be missing some key stores (like CVS).

Old 08-19-2013, 02:51 PM

4 posts, read 10,739 times
subscription to the journal news will get you all the circulars etc. every saturday and sunday. the pennysaver has some circulars and so does the mailing of the local town version of the journal news. I find that Shop-rite has the best prices on almost everything, but i do a bit of running around to the other stores when i see an item i use on sale. Stop n shop has a discount on Shell gasoline also. I buy the Sunday Daily news from the newstand and get a load of coupons as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County