Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 06:39 PM

5 posts, read 3,765 times

Advertisements

Thanks so much for your suggestion and giving an option! I really appreciate it. I'm taking the day to visit the district office tomorrow. I've had three neighbors move in five years each when the children are entering middle school. We are Catholic and registered parishioners at our local church! We drive by Immaculate Conception all the time and are on their site right now

Last edited by Swop2016; 08-11-2016 at 06:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 07:18 PM

5 posts, read 3,765 times
My other comment didn't post...just wanted to say thanks for mentioning Immaculate Conception we drive by there all the time! Just to add that we've had three neighbors move from our street when the kids are entering middle school. It was kind of our plan also but the little info we've gotten so far was sending us into a bit of a panic!

Old 08-13-2016, 12:24 PM

65 posts, read 77,791 times
Tell them that Michelle C who just moved to Minneapolis suggested them! They know me well .. I was on the home school board and very involved. Had 3 kids there up until this past June. We loved it. Were there from K-7th gr with the oldest. The kindergarten rooms are incredible. More physical space than any other school around here .. Plus 11 acres of outside space that they use! Wonderful, down to earth parent community too. Lots of oppotunity to get involved if that's your thing. Glad to answer any questions if that helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County