Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2017, 06:22 PM

200 posts, read 324,219 times

Advertisements

Hi. I just had somewhat of a religious experience happen to me when I was having a Virus. I remember towards the end when I went to church I really feel like as Jesus was there. I was talking/praying to him about helping me & aside from my prayers being answered I felt like he was listening to me. Well, to make a long story short I always loved pics of him w/ children (Even tho' I'm a little old for my age I still feel like a kid). I went on Yahoo & did a search on finding pics & had come to a couple/few that I love, but what I'm really looking for are postcards that I could buy w/ similar pics to these:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v-jkdc-LjS...re-are-you.jpg

THIS is My Fav:

I Really Love this pic b/c for some strange reason (& I'm NOT Hallucinating) that this was a similar scene to what I experienced. I felt like He was sitting next to me & listening to what I had to say one-on-one. So, I feel connected to this pic & would like to buy/find a similar pic I could buy in a store.

http://media.ldscdn.org/images/media...79-gallery.jpg

So, my question is

Where can I buy pics or postcards that are similar to these especially My Fav of the boy & Jesus?

Since I work in Yonkers, NY I was wondering if anyone could suggest what stores I can buy these in (i.e. pics of Jesus w/ children). It doesn't have to be specifically in Yonkers. I'm open to any other locations like White Plains, etc. I know there must be some religious stores, but I don't know if they would carry postcards or pics like these.

Please let me know. I'm open to any suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
View detailed profiles of: