U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2021, 12:47 AM

4 posts, read 2,735 times

Advertisements

We are new to area and never flew out of that airport. I went on airport webpage to see about parking and see there is main terminal parking and premium parking. I cannot find an explanation on the difference. Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Is there one we should do over the other as I understand parking can be tight there and we should make a reservation.
Thank you
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2021, 04:16 PM

227 posts, read 125,091 times
I don’t have the exact information on their policy, as I don’t work there. However, I can tell you a few things.

https://www.westchestercountyairport...m-parking-lot/

According to that website, long term parking is considered more than 3 days. You can check that page for rates. That website says long term parking is closed, however I don’t know how updated that is.

Taking a taxi is always an option. Most taxis and local drivers (car service) should come to a reasonable price with you, depending how far you are from the airport.

Old 08-16-2021, 01:46 PM

1,053 posts, read 1,073,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaciBaby View Post
We are new to area and never flew out of that airport. I went on airport webpage to see about parking and see there is main terminal parking and premium parking. I cannot find an explanation on the difference. Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Is there one we should do over the other as I understand parking can be tight there and we should make a reservation.
Thank you
The long term parking has been closed for years due to lack of demand. Its $30/day at the terminal. They used to have a discount for 7 days, but I think that is gone now. There is a offsite vendor, I think PaytoPark or something similar that you park and shuttle in. Its about half that price. Best of luck.

Old 08-17-2021, 06:21 AM

67 posts, read 165,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.strangelove View Post
There is a offsite vendor, I think PaytoPark or something similar that you park and shuttle in. Its about half that price. Best of luck.
Yes, SUNY Purchase runs Purchase Park 2 Fly (https://www.pp2f.org/). I've used it a few times and it's very convenient and affordable IMO.

Old 08-17-2021, 06:53 AM

1,053 posts, read 1,073,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMamie View Post
Yes, SUNY Purchase runs Purchase Park 2 Fly (https://www.pp2f.org/). I've used it a few times and it's very convenient and affordable IMO.
Thats it, thank you. I also have used it and its very nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County