Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2008, 02:12 AM

7 posts, read 25,806 times

Advertisements

I'm just looking for some basic info on people who live there? Is sports big? I have a very sports oriented family. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 04:06 PM

3 posts, read 32,147 times
I use to live in Elmsford NY back in the earlty 1950's. It was a quant little village then,everyone knew everyone. Then they ruined it by puting that ugly 4 lane highway through it (287) That's why we had to move out of there! You know ( the law of eminant domain)

Old 12-17-2008, 08:13 PM

151 posts, read 603,583 times
Eminent Domain continues! They want to expand it again and they are not even finished expanding it now. I guess we call it progress.

Elmsford is very much like a city thats spread out. You have a Village and then the hamlet of Elmsford located in the Town of Greenburgh. You can find out info on people who live in various areas by looking at the US Census and find the city you are interested in. Sports? Like High School, Pro, what kind of sports? HS Sports are big everywhere! Some schools are better than others in various fields, but all schools like their sports.

So what was it that attracted you to Elmsford?
Mod cut: no competing sites, per TOS

Last edited by Viralmd; 12-18-2008 at 09:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County