Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2008, 05:05 PM

139 posts, read 617,802 times

Advertisements

Hi all! Clients of mine are looking to move to Somers. I have offered them as much info as I could about Somers but I don't have all of the answers. Where do most of you do your food shopping, etc. Also, any comments on the Heritage Hills complex? Good, bad, indifferent? I know there are about 16 boards in that condo complex, and I have noticed younger couples moving in there. I know where the pools and tennis courts are but was not sure if there were playgrounds built for young children. I thought there was one, I asked one of the residents and they said they didn't know about it. Anyone? Thanks for your help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 07:34 PM

Unhappy wow, no responses...

Hi all, don't worry. I am surprised that there were no responses (especially from fellow Realtors out there). This post was viewed 22 times! Strange...Anyway, did a little research of my own, and found the Stop n Shop, CVS, 7-11, etc. so all is well. Thanks anyway.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:53 PM

103 posts, read 448,522 times
I guess a lot of people who frequent these boards are on vacations right now (I am one of them...), therefore lack of responses.
There are no playgrounds in Heritage Hills. Yes, younger couples and families are moving there in greater numbers than before, and there even few school buses that go into the development right now. The nearest playgrounds are in Reis Park in Somers, and Joe Bohrdrum park in North Salem. As to the food shopping there are A&P in Goldens Bridge, Stop n Shop in Baldwin Place, Hannaford's in Carmel.
Generally speaking, Hertage Hills remains very desirable and is selling better comparing to single family houses and other condo developments in the area. Yes, there are different boards for different clusters, they all have their own financials and monthly maintenance varies somewhat because of that.
I hope it helps, feel free to contact me directly with more questions to help your clients make their decision.
Natasha

Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 AM

Hi Thanks, I have been away (from these posts--not away, away, as I would like to be) just wanted to say thanks for your info and kind response!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County