Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2009, 09:10 AM

133 posts, read 465,080 times

Advertisements

Anyone know what movie was being filmed at the Yonkers train station yesterday? When we stopped their yesterday the Yonkers stop signs were covered up with some movie town name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 03:56 PM

103 posts, read 570,812 times
I don't have an answer for you, but I would bet that Yonkers City Hall/Yonkers Police would know because of permits, traffic control etc. I'd be curious to hear the answer if you find out It's always fun to watch movies that were filmed locally.

Old 08-12-2012, 06:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,792 times
I dont remember the name, but Jason Statham was the star. Mona Lisa Smile, Catch Me If You Can, Preachers Wife, Rollerball (remake) and Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps were all filmed in Yonkers. I had the pleasure (?) of installing phone lines for the production companies of Preachers Wife and repairing them on Wall Street MNS at the sound stage on Tuckahoe Rd.
CLUE: If you see signs with arrows and cryptic names or phrases on it, don't follow it, they are filming and are the directions for the cast and crew to get to the sets. **I didnt say that, I wasnt here.**

Old 08-12-2012, 11:17 PM

4,787 posts, read 11,698,626 times
The movie is called " Innocence". It's a horror film about a young woman who discovers her school houses vampire sect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County