Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 12:25 PM

1,751 posts, read 1,334,786 times

Advertisements

Where has the local mls website gone? It's been a long time since I used it; going instead to realtor & zillow usually, but now I can't get there. What happened? It was a pain to use it...did they just ditch it for consumers?

I've been getting this message for days when using an old bookmark:

"Error 403 - This web app is stopped.

The web app you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon.
If you are the web app administrator, please find the common 403 error scenarios and resolution here. For further troubleshooting tools and recommendations, please visit Azure Portal.

"

I've googled it five different ways to Sunday, (wnc mls; wnc mountains mls, etc); something close (Home) doesn't have a search feature. H'ville & A'ville board of realtors doesn't even offer a link to search either.

Anyone know?

Or was this the wrong week to reduce my caffeine intake, and so therefore, it's me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 03:05 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,432,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinsusan View Post
Where has the local mls website gone? It's been a long time since I used it; going instead to realtor & zillow usually, but now I can't get there. What happened? It was a pain to use it...did they just ditch it for consumers?

I've been getting this message for days when using an old bookmark:

"Error 403 - This web app is stopped.

The web app you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon.
If you are the web app administrator, please find the common 403 error scenarios and resolution here. For further troubleshooting tools and recommendations, please visit Azure Portal.

"

I've googled it five different ways to Sunday, (wnc mls; wnc mountains mls, etc); something close (Home) doesn't have a search feature. H'ville & A'ville board of realtors doesn't even offer a link to search either.

Anyone know?

Or was this the wrong week to reduce my caffeine intake, and so therefore, it's me?

You can get the correct information by calling a manager at either the Asheville Board of Realtors, or the Hendersonville Board of Realtors. Their phone numbers are on their websites. Many changes have taken place in the past few years with both Boards. Some agents are now using drones to photograph homes, inside and outside. Realtor.com is updated daily and is the most reliable for searching.

Old 08-12-2016, 08:34 AM

1,751 posts, read 1,334,786 times
Ya, I don't want to call and since there are several realtors on this board, I thought they could tell us all. Hopefully, one will come in and answer.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:20 PM

7 posts, read 7,709 times
the MLS system was merged with the Charlotte MLS system - it is now found at www.wncrmls.com

Not sure if they have a public user function to this, but that's the website! Hope that helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina