Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2018, 12:05 PM

423 posts, read 898,094 times

Advertisements

I am planning on buying tickets to see Kristin Chenoweth in concert. I have looked at auditorium photos and seating charts and am trying to figure out the best place to sit for the price. How much of an incline is there for the rows in the orchestra section? I am short and have trouble seeing over people when there is no incline or a very slight incline. How is the view from the side balcony seats? Any advice and suggestions from those familiar with the venue would be appreciated, including parking recommendations. I will be coming from Greenville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 07:56 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,039,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvlgal View Post
I am planning on buying tickets to see Kristin Chenoweth in concert. I have looked at auditorium photos and seating charts and am trying to figure out the best place to sit for the price. How much of an incline is there for the rows in the orchestra section? I am short and have trouble seeing over people when there is no incline or a very slight incline. How is the view from the side balcony seats? Any advice and suggestions from those familiar with the venue would be appreciated, including parking recommendations. I will be coming from Greenville.
Unfortunately, the incline is minimal. If you have someone tall in front of you, it's hard to see over them. We are short and have the same issue. As for parking, there is a parking garage there or you can park on the street. Meters are free after 6. Just make sure, wherever you are parked, there are white marker lines on the street to indicate a parking spot. (made that mistake before) You can usually find free parking by the Grove Arcade and walk a few blocks. Enjoy the show

Old 05-20-2018, 05:35 AM

411 posts, read 613,766 times
I agree that the incline is a slight one on the floor. It could be tough to see the performer if everyone is standing. I’ve had good views from the balcony sections on either side of the stage (but note that I usually stand in the aisle behind the seats). The balcony rows facing the stage have a rather luxurious amount of leg space, but you lose some sound quality in the highest rows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
View detailed profiles of: