Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 05:58 AM

5,467 posts, read 6,104,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyRanger View Post
That's the shame. Even if she were to get her life turned around at some point, it's going to be difficult finding someone to hire her with tattoos like that.
Are we absolutely sure they are tattoos on her face. Seems a bit too current in their message. I think they might be the product a drug induced magic marker session.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 07:19 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,432,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getatag View Post
Are we absolutely sure they are tattoos on her face. Seems a bit too current in their message. I think they might be the product a drug induced magic marker session.
Right? SHARPIE was my first thought.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:35 AM

68 posts, read 149,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getatag View Post
For her sake, I hope you're right.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:52 AM

5,467 posts, read 6,104,388 times
Quote:
For her sake, I hope you're right.
LOL!

I'm thinking after looking at the picture the difference between a tat and a sharpie won't make much difference for her.

I'm really sorry I made such a snap judgement after just one picture and a short police report. She may be a highly educated woman that holds a wonderful job and just got caught this one time having a wild fling.

Old 05-28-2020, 06:12 PM

3,446 posts, read 2,833,557 times
Isn't she in critical condition after being stabbed? Or was I misreading the story? I feel horrible for her and there is a good possibility that the "boyfriend" did that to her face to humiliate her. Or am I on the entirely wrong track here?

Old 05-28-2020, 08:22 PM

1,751 posts, read 1,356,222 times
There was a stabbing victim, but I'm not sure it was the pictured person....the story doesn't say. But I'm fairly certain the pics are mug shots, and I doubt they would have propped up a stabbing victim to take a mug shot. (Not being snarky...I actually didn't read [at first] but a few lines because the pics actually freaked me out...so went back now to read it). She is smiling in the pic. And ftr, I think the guy is pretty darn scary too.

I guess there's lots we can assume, but not know, at this time; including how her face got that way. Though looking at it again I don't think it's tats. Could have been a joint joke while high on drugs?

Old 06-02-2020, 06:23 AM

355 posts, read 227,296 times
Quote:
What's wrong with their pictures Susan? Not a fan of facial ink???
Our best and finest.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:13 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,935,341 times
Quote:
That's the shame. Even if she were to get her life turned around at some point, it's going to be difficult finding someone to hire her with tattoos like that.
Looks like felt-tip to me. For everyone's sake, I hope that's what it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina