Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 09:33 AM

788 posts, read 783,508 times

Advertisements

I have to think of the old song with a couple word changes -Thank God and Greyhound Your Gone .

My worse vote ever was wasted on that bum . Live and learn .

Guess he will be living with his parents again in florida .

Last edited by Yac; 12-14-2022 at 03:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2022, 03:44 PM

68 posts, read 148,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
I have to think of the old song with a couple word changes -Thank God and Greyhound Your Gone .

My worse vote ever was wasted on that bum . Live and learn .

Guess he will be living with his parents again in florida .

Here's his florida house link -
I don't care who it is or what their politics are, people don't deserve to be doxxed. There's too many nutcases in this world. Please remove the link to his house. Thank you for understanding.

Old 12-10-2022, 04:29 PM

6,627 posts, read 4,289,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyRanger View Post
I don't care who it is or what their politics are, people don't deserve to be doxxed. There's too many nutcases in this world. Please remove the link to his house. Thank you for understanding.
I had seen his FL address/house online prior to it being posted here. It can easily be gotten by googling Madison Cawthorn’s house, Cape Coral, FL. I suppose this is the price you pay by deciding to be in the public eye.

Old 12-10-2022, 05:39 PM

788 posts, read 783,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyRanger View Post
Not like where he's picked to live is in a gated private community . Its rather common knowledge specially in that lee county area ! So I'll leave the link it in my previous post . A Mod can always remove it !

Real good fishing in that area too .

Old 12-11-2022, 07:33 PM

Gotta love his final Comgressional speech “during which he urged young men to reclaim masculinity”. I’m puzzled as to how this fits with the photos and video that surfaced of him..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...iil?li=BBnbfcL

Old 12-13-2022, 01:24 PM

This article cites a radio host who seems to think he has another chance in politics. I’m not so sure..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ow/ar-AA12VwLh

Old 12-13-2022, 07:59 PM

4,218 posts, read 8,525,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
This article cites a radio host who seems to think he has another chance in politics. I’m not so sure..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ow/ar-AA12VwLh
Maybe in FL, but surely not in WNC.

Old 12-13-2022, 09:20 PM

68 posts, read 148,826 times
Quote:
I had seen his FL address/house online prior to it being posted here. It can easily be gotten by googling Madison Cawthorn’s house, Cape Coral, FL. I suppose this is the price you pay by deciding to be in the public eye.
Lisap- So I’m assuming you’d be ok with someone posting your address here provided they were able to find it online?

Let’s set aside our biases and try to be objective- I wouldn’t like it, I doubt you would either. Treat people how you’d like to be treated.

Old 12-13-2022, 11:04 PM

Can someone explain why his revoked license charge was dismissed? This doesn’t make sense to me.

https://www.blueridgenow.com/story/n...s/69721889007/

Old 12-14-2022, 05:18 AM

5,451 posts, read 6,033,033 times
Quote:
Can someone explain why his revoked license charge was dismissed? This doesn’t make sense to me.

https://www.blueridgenow.com/story/n...s/69721889007/
For what it's worth, here's my guess. They dropped the revoked license charge to pursue the speeding tickets. I'm sure the speeding tickets are the source of greater revenue. The revoked license charge is merely a 200 dollar fine and up to 20 days in jail. (It's no wonder so many people drive around without licenses in NC, cheaper to roll the dice and drive without then carry insurance and license.)

Quoted from an article I found:

"Cawthorn was previously charged for driving on a revoked license back in 2017, but that charge was later dismissed. Patrol spokesman Chris Knox told local reporters that he cannot comment on why Cawthorn's license was suspended because the information is protected under the Driver's Privacy Protection Act.

What is known, however, is that Cawthorn also faces two additional speeding charges.

In October, a trooper found the representative allegedly traveling 89mph in a 65mph zone. And in January, Cawthorn was reportedly back at it, accused in North Carolina of traveling 87mph in a 70mph zone. Those charges are both still pending."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina