Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas > Wichita
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 01:20 PM

4 posts, read 7,075 times

Advertisements

I live in an around central Kansas, for security issues will not use real name or location
so in 2012 i was buying my own mobile home then with two payments left i was evicted then after all these years i finally found out why. any that is someone FALSELY accused me of being a child molester which i am NOT never been investigated nor arrested or registered as such.
as a disabled vietnam vet been homeless now since august 2012
so what can i do to the park manager and landlord association for this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 03:55 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,006,146 times
nothing, sorry.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:29 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,835,776 times
What proof do you have that it was landlord/manager? Why were you evicted?

Old 06-13-2018, 07:40 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,896,722 times
Why would you wait 6 years to do something? That mobile home has almost certainly been taken back by whoever you owed the loan to. The mobile home was yours to take with you. Why not call a company and have it towed to another location? They can not evict you on the spot. They have to give you legal notice, and then go through the court process and bring in a police officer to enforce evicting you. That would have taken about 30 days minimum. Mobile home parks own the land, not your mobile home. Unless you did some ridiculous thing like a rent to own where the landlord keeps your title in their name. But again, this only would have helped 6 years ago. Now, you screwed yourself. Who knows if that mobile home park or landlord is still even there. Mobile home parks change ownership fairly frequently. Just starting calling lawyers and government agencies and try to find someone to help you. Just keeping going until you find someone willing to help you out. There is surely some veteran organization out there that can help.

I hope you kept any evidence that this mobile home was yours and you were making payments.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Why would you wait 6 years to do something? That mobile home has almost certainly been taken back by whoever you owed the loan to. The mobile home was yours to take with you. Why not call a company and have it towed to another location? They can not evict you on the spot. They have to give you legal notice, and then go through the court process and bring in a police officer to enforce evicting you. That would have taken about 30 days minimum. Mobile home parks own the land, not your mobile home. Unless you did some ridiculous thing like a rent to own where the landlord keeps your title in their name. But again, this only would have helped 6 years ago. Now, you screwed yourself. Who knows if that mobile home park or landlord is still even there. Mobile home parks change ownership fairly frequently. Just starting calling lawyers and government agencies and try to find someone to help you. Just keeping going until you find someone willing to help you out. There is surely some veteran organization out there that can help.

I hope you kept any evidence that this mobile home was yours and you were making payments.
YES i have all the documents including but not limited to my contract, my receipts,

Why not call a company and have it towed to another location? i live on a very low fixed income, and at that time the cheapest mover was over $1200, also Kansas laws prohibit old mobile homes to be moved, unless I own the land it will sit on.
Unless you did some ridiculous thing like a rent to own where the landlord keeps your title in their name
after my eviction which took over 3 months i found out there is no title to that trailer house. I had the Kansas Highway Patrol check over the trailer house he even got under the trailer the trailer and the VIN was removed by a grinder of some kind cause the VIN was stamped into the frame

Mobile home parks change ownership fairly frequently

well the ownership has changed in name only, according to the KSOS the address of the new corporation is still the same but only name has changed acutal owner and resident agent still the same

There is surely some veteran organization out there that can help.
i have sought VSO help before and got burned so i cannot trust them.

Last edited by misterjoshusa; 06-13-2018 at 09:46 PM..

Old 06-13-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reenzz View Post
What proof do you have that it was landlord/manager? Why were you evicted?
first this started with a family member posting youtube videos bragging about how they got me evicted by accusing me and telling the park manager i molested this family member WHICH IS TOTALLY FALSE,
and from certain avenues available to me i was able to obtain certain records of the landlord association that blackballed me,
all of this has happened in the last few months the youtube videos and twitter account, and facebook all screenshots and downloaded all the videos to my harddrive too and all accounts have been shut down because through the SEC quarterly reports i obtained all the names and address of all the board of directors so i sent a CEASE AN DESIST letter so the family member actual ISP-IP numbers been blocked.

But you see this still does not help me locally, the judges cops are corrupt here when it comes to evictions.
i tried to appeal that eviction but the sitting judge won't let me.

so i have been living out of my truck ever since august 2012 and with my severe medical conditions really have no idea how much longer i'll be around, and both of my doctors are worried too about my cancer returning and my heart.

Last edited by misterjoshusa; 06-13-2018 at 09:42 PM..

Old 06-13-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjoshusa View Post
YES i have all the documents including but not limited to my contract, my receipts,

Why not call a company and have it towed to another location? i live on a very low fixed income, and at that time the cheapest mover was over $1200, also Kansas laws prohibit old mobile homes to be moved, unless I own the land it will sit on.
Unless you did some ridiculous thing like a rent to own where the landlord keeps your title in their name
after my eviction which took over 3 months i found out there is no title to that trailer house. I had the Kansas Highway Patrol check over the trailer house he even got under the trailer the trailer and the VIN was removed by a grinder of some kind cause the VIN was stamped into the frame

Mobile home parks change ownership fairly frequently

well the ownership has changed in name only, according to the KSOS the address of the new corporation is still the same but only name has changed acutal owner and resident agent still the same

There is surely some veteran organization out there that can help.
i have sought VSO help before and got burned so i cannot trust them.
The mobile home had no vin number or title. I’m guessing there is little you can do. It doesn’t matter who the owner of the corporation is. The corporation changed ownership. Corporations exist to protect owners from almost all legal liabilities. If that corporation is defunct, who are you going to sue? Any case against the actual owners will likely be dismissed immediately.

Call lawyers, many will offer free 30 minute consultations. Say you are a disabled vet and maybe someone will take your case for free.

But, I bet you waited too long and have passed the statute of limitations.
https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas...ions-laws.html

Old 06-13-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
The mobile home had no vin number or title. did not know about the missing VIN or no title until years later, like i said the corporation just change their name (their real names are still on legal documents and record) to evade legal obligations, and YES i have talked and talked to i am blue in the face with lawyers I’m guessing there is little you can do. It doesn’t matter who the owner of the corporation is. The corporation changed ownership. Corporations exist to protect owners from almost all legal liabilities. If that corporation is defunct, who are you going to sue? Any case against the actual owners will likely be dismissed immediately.

Call lawyers, many will offer free 30 minute consultations. Say you are a disabled vet and maybe someone will take your case for free.

But, I bet you waited too long and have passed the statute of limitations.
https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas...ions-laws.html
did not know about the missing VIN or no title until years later, like i said the corporation just change their name (their real names are still on legal documents and record) to evade legal obligations, and YES i have talked and talked to i am blue in the face with lawyers

Old 06-13-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjoshusa View Post
did not know about the missing VIN or no title until years later, like i said the corporation just change their name (their real names are still on legal documents and record) to evade legal obligations, and YES i have talked and talked to i am blue in the face with lawyers
Well good luck. If lawyers can’t help with your legal dilemmas, I’m not sure who can.

I thought you said in previous post that police didn’t find a vin number when you were evicted, that would have been 5+ years ago. How were you paying property tax with no vin or title?

Old 07-31-2018, 05:23 AM

7 posts, read 10,489 times
Sorry man...Might look out for the next tax sale for couple $grand. Counties usually have a sale every fall... Wait year to do anything to it..Don't want a property that shows 'heirs' as they can go back 10 years to seize property...Can have someone say they own it and probably cannot get loan on property. Kansas has some decent tax property laws compared to other states...get quick possession. Better to have burn down house or junk property on it as closer to water line, sewer, electric, gas or need to go off-grid...Move yourself in junked 5-th wheel to fix up. Find friend to move it for you...Fix that up and live in it...If outside town a little, can you a bucket toilet and just put it in plastic barrel drums with lid. Will have fertilizer in 1 year if you just add leaves and food scraps.....Run the dirty soap grey water to ground unless you are using well water... DO THINK ABOUT PICKING A DIFFERENT COUNTY. SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE YOU FOR SOME REASON AND CAN BITE YOU WORSE ON TAX SALE. SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS AS VETERAN BUT THIS GENERATION ARE M-FERS AND PSYCHOPATHICS AND PARENTS ARE PREDATORS OR RETARDED SO NO RESPECT FROM THIS KIND OF ZOMBIE CROWD, ESPECIALLY IN SOME RURAL AREAS IF YOU ARE OUTSPOKEN. Lots of people found something wrong back there and just keep silent after a move...Will still be tested by the crap that runs new area but that's just life unfortunately and lots don't know right from wrong and wrong in head is normal...Cops/courts/politicians are just blood sucking predators.

Wichita has good men's homeless shelter as Union Rescue Mission. Can stay long time but you have to be outside in elements during whole day but get place to sleep... But we're having good professional workers who are not druggies showing up dead around Wichita repeatedly as good enough neighborhood jokes and REALLY Section 8 druggie apartments that will attack females alone even in GOOD looking apartments like Rock, Woodlawn, Webb/Harry, Rock/Pawnee. Don't come here...

Newton has nice homeless shelter but is absolute pyschopath to elderly with HORRIBLE nursing home and hospital abuse there...People in Newton get off work to go harass some of the disabled who are shopping and especially women taking care of elderly family needs in Newton. DISGUSTING!

Leavenworth kills lots of poor...UTILITIES ARE INSANE. LOTS, LOTS OF DRUGS AND DIRTY COPS IGNORING IT. If people harass you which the kids do in groups, you might get murdered to move you out and cops call these a suicide because the thugs leave the gun so happens over and over...Military won't even stay in Leavenworth but is close to good VA hospital...

Salvation Army Emergency Services could be your best connection or ****Inner Faith Ministries Homeless Outreach***, both in Wichita...But, stayed in Wichita, probably got ruined even if working. Female Had to almost prostitute yourself in Wichita with college education to avoid being killed in some places and f-ed out of your work too even white collar, no unemployment...Female couldn't be alone for month+ in spots. Try to leave Wichita alone, women are told they will be killed even in nicest suburban apartments you can afford and WELL EMPLOYED due to Section 8 in all apartments and bad cops letting these issues just work themselves out...Except for 3 aeorspace, DR or Koch, it's $9/10 hour office or manufacturing...Many of Wichita's employed do not own much of anything as will get you vandaled more or everything in home busted so you go broke...Suburbs of Wichita run more scams unless you want to look at El Dorado or Winfield. Cheap and won't get killed. Hutch doesn't even have working lights in some places things get busted so bad on some...

Can check out area and go to public places and see if strangers verbally harass you. If so, might get you killed in city apartments any more..In KC, you are told you will be harmed if you just walk around neighborhood before you rent so will know if area will ignore you...Is lots of small town Section 8 places on Craigslist...

DO call Legale Aide and get attorney to run you a background check at least to see how you look. May need to look at 'expungement', ID theft situation or possibly legal charges against dirty cop problems calling you wrong thing but UNLIKELY anyone in politics or attorney general at state level in KS will give a ****. This attorney may help too - [url]https://www.drckansas.org/[/url]. Might have claim with this state board - [url]http://www.khrc.net/[/url].

I would not recommend using County Mental Clinic called Comcare or Mental Health Association in Wichita...They are harassing sex abuse victims on their own time to cover up the local Mr. Cosby Kansas politicians/cops decided to hide and most of the victims/coworkers called schizo for PTSD kind of care, strangled with own private health insurance...Really, really bad head games groups even mistreating coworkers aggressively so use Prairieview or VA if you want anything...This isn't fit to go near.

BEST OF LUCK!

Last edited by piedpiker101; 07-31-2018 at 05:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas > Wichita