Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 06:05 PM

22 posts, read 37,591 times

Advertisements

He has a CDL with endorsements and OTR as well as extensive construction/cabling experience. He is trying for the Baker Hughes hiring event in Minot on Friday...

I have read through quite a few threads and am feeling nervous for him. He can only be out there until Friday...

We are more than willing to relocate. This would be no easy task considering we have 4 children, 2 of which have special needs. Work out here has been scarce and, like so many others, we just want to be able to provide for our family.

Long winded, I know, I am sorry. Does anyone have any insight for us???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 PM

941 posts, read 1,914,946 times
Good luck am sure your hubby will find something. It can be stressful though... Where are you now?

There was a job fair a few weeks back in Minneapolis for a company called Mile High Energy who was recruiting for CDL drivers and were willing to take on ones with no driving experience. I just lokked to see if they have upcoming job fairs, didn't see any, but did see they are still hiring cdl class a with no driving exp......Best of luck to you and your family.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:34 PM

581 posts, read 2,215,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laina1980 View Post
Good luck am sure your hubby will find something. It can be stressful though... Where are you now?

There was a job fair a few weeks back in Minneapolis for a company called Mile High Energy who was recruiting for CDL drivers and were willing to take on ones with no driving experience. I just lokked to see if they have upcoming job fairs, didn't see any, but did see they are still hiring cdl class a with no driving exp......Best of luck to you and your family.
Mile High is just a recruiting company. I would imagine they are recruiting for the service companies. Lisa may know more about them but I haven't heard many good things.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laina1980 View Post

We live in Atlanta. I will tell him, thanks so much!

Old 11-15-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychlo View Post
Mile High is just a recruiting company. I would imagine they are recruiting for the service companies. Lisa may know more about them but I haven't heard many good things.
Are there any good ones???

Old 11-15-2011, 08:08 PM

88 posts, read 220,170 times
Hope-I sent you a PM

Old 11-15-2011, 08:12 PM

941 posts, read 1,914,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kychlo View Post
That is confusing cause when I saw thier job fair posted and thought the name sounded funny,lol, I thought at first a scam. But when I looked on-line it looked like a actual company, so they are a just recuiters? I had a bad experience talking on phone with them but those I thought were recuiters for Mile High Energy, lol...

Old 11-15-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagKing View Post
Hope-I sent you a PM
I replied

Old 11-15-2011, 10:42 PM

89 posts, read 167,158 times
The Baker Hughes job fair is Thursday in Minot. http://www.jobsnd.com/sites/default/...11.17.11_0.pdf

Old 11-16-2011, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloff75 View Post
The Baker Hughes job fair is Thursday in Minot. http://www.jobsnd.com/sites/default/...11.17.11_0.pdf
Thank you so much, I realized the mistake I made after I posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston