Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 06:25 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times

Advertisements

Change is inevitable. And it has been long overdue in Williston IMO. Roloff....I'm crossing my fingers that the changes coming are good ones. I like, so far.... what is happening in my neighborhood near the hospital. My husband was there after Memorial Day weekend, and he said there is a lot of building and improving. We are both excited since we plan retire to our little house there in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2013, 10:59 PM

1,928 posts, read 5,165,679 times
I'm really looking forward to Fuddrucker's restaurant opening here in Williston. Supposedly it's going through the permitting process right now.

Old 06-11-2013, 03:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter73 View Post
I'm really looking forward to Fuddrucker's restaurant opening here in Williston. Supposedly it's going through the permitting process right now.
The framework and the signs for Fuddrucker's are completely gone. Originally one could see framework right next to that hotel, but it is no longer there. Does that mean Fudd's is no more for now? Anyone hear about this?

Old 06-11-2013, 08:12 PM

979 posts, read 3,668,943 times
Yes, it is still happening. In looking at the plat map for Fuddrucker's, it is supposed to be closer to the highway. But I could be wrong.
The link below is the Agenda for tonight's Williston City Commission Meeting. On the Agenda on page 2 (top of page 2) is the public hearing :
Public Hearings
A. On Sale Liquor and On Sale Beer License- Fuddruckers

http://www.cityofwilliston.com/usrfi...Amendment1.pdf

Maybe the sign was taken down because it is in the vicinity of where the restaurant is going? But since they are requesting a Liquor license, my guess is it is still a go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston