Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 05:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,357 times

Advertisements

I have done quite a bit of research on Chippewa Falls and it definitely looks like a place I would love to live in. I know I am going to have to visit a few times, but that doesn't phase me.

Here's a little history about myself: I am a young black man who enjoys a lot of nature and doesn't like the hustle and bustle of big city living(I have had my share of it, and it just isn't something I prefer). I would much rather prefer to be taking pictures of trees, nature and scenery and just enjoying the outdoors and taking in fresh air vs needing something to do all the time and being at bars/clubs/whatever have you. I was wondering if Chippewa Falls would suit my needs. As far as my situation in regards to finding jobs, I figure that I can commute to Eau Claire.

As far as the demographics go, it doesn't really bother me. I am far more concerned about safety and what the Chippewa Falls is like from a person who has or still lives there or atleast visited.

If anyone can give any insight, that would be great. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin