Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2014, 08:55 AM

4,726 posts, read 11,973,551 times

Advertisements

I'd be interested to know whether milt14 understands standard conventions regarding capitalization, punctuation, and overall sentence structure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2014, 12:29 PM

432 posts, read 544,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjef View Post
I'd be interested to know whether milt14 understands standard conventions regarding capitalization, punctuation, and overall sentence structure.
congratulations on your interest.
you being a gay guy living in delaware, i have no interest in anything about you. sorry.
did have to look up where delaware was. i knew it was in that clutter of meaningless states jumbled together in the northeast, but that's it.
people live all over in all situations i guess.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:37 PM

4,726 posts, read 11,973,551 times
The answer seems to be: apparently not.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:38 PM

2,567 posts, read 5,311,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milt14 View Post
congratulations on your interest.
you being a gay guy living in delaware, i have no interest in anything about you. sorry.
Prepare for much weeping and gnashing of teeth--everyone comes here hoping that you show an interest in them. It's just like rabid right-wingers to overblow their importance to the rest of the world.

Quote:
did have to look up where delaware was.
Big surprise.

Old 06-11-2014, 01:39 PM

672 posts, read 788,907 times
Quote:
Other than, you know, taking the time to look up his profile so that you could find more out about him. But beyond that, you take no interest in actually finding common ground. He is a fellow human being. There is a start.

Quote:
did have to look up where delaware was. i knew it was in that clutter of meaningless states jumbled together in the northeast, but that's it.
people live all over in all situations i guess.
But again, you care nothing about that, because like so many other Americans, it only matters if it affects you directly. Say, wait a minute here, this doesn't affect you directly, so why do you care so much about this subject? You seem to be a bit obsessed for someone who really doesn't care.

Hmmm.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
Other than, you know, taking the time to look up his profile so that you could find more out about him. But beyond that, you take no interest in actually finding common ground. He is a fellow human being. There is a start.

But again, you care nothing about that, because like so many other Americans, it only matters if it affects you directly. Say, wait a minute here, this doesn't affect you directly, so why do you care so much about this subject? You seem to be a bit obsessed for someone who really doesn't care.

Hmmm.
I do kind of wonder if he's a liberal pretending to be a clueless, angry right-winger (in order to discredit conservatives), or if he's infatuated with the gay life but is fighting against it. But hey, whatever....

Old 06-11-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
Other than, you know, taking the time to look up his profile so that you could find more out about him.
i just did a quick scan of his posts and that said he's against the second amendment, locational choice seems to be driven by gay marriage, and lives in one of those small states out east nobody knows anything about--and this subject is about wisconsin--yeah, i don't have much interest in him and have no reason to.

if he'd actually be living in wisconsin and i had kids and he and his three husbands were going to the schools giving out presentations to the children about how their lifestyle is just as normal as everyone elses and how they should tell their parents that it should be ok for he and his three husbands get some children to raise....and he and his husbands want to take my hunting rifles, then i'd be more interested in him.

not even interested in delaware as with rhode island, at least they reference that for the size of other things. but to be honest, don't care about any places in the north east.

someone like him here is like all those union people from chicago coming to madison to protest gov. walker and our legislature's laws. if they'd just have stayed back where they live maybe chi-iraq and il wouldn't be in the complete mess it is..... nah, they're a large part of that problem.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
i just did a quick scan of his posts and that said he's against the second amendment, locational choice seems to be driven by gay marriage, and lives in one of those small states out east nobody knows anything about--and this subject is about wisconsin--yeah, i don't have much interest in him and have no reason to.

if he'd actually be living in wisconsin and i had kids and he and his three husbands were going to the schools giving out presentations to the children about how their lifestyle is just as normal as everyone elses and how they should tell their parents that it should be ok for he and his three husbands get some children to raise....and he and his husbands want to take my hunting rifles, then i'd be more interested in him.
And then you and your "wife" (as if) could dress up in camouflage together and pretend that you're a normal couple.

Quote:
not even interested in delaware as with rhode island, at least they reference that for the size of other things. but to be honest, don't care about any places in the north east.
But you supposedly love America. Right.

Quote:
someone like him here is like all those union people from chicago coming to madison to protest gov. walker and our legislature's laws. if they'd just have stayed back where they live maybe chi-iraq and il wouldn't be in the complete mess it is..... nah, they're a large part of that problem.
Or the angry, right-wing anti-Wisconsinites like yourself can just go back to the border state you came from.

Old 06-11-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
And then you and your "wife" (as if) could dress up in camouflage
don't know what "as if" means, but it surely must mean something in your mind.
neither of us wear cammo, but when hunting we do. but thanks for caring.

Quote:
But you supposedly love America. Right.
umm...don't know what me not caring for a state or a group of states or a person has to do with anything there, but yet again, you are busy constructing all sorts of things in your mind, so it must mean something to you.

Quote:
Or the angry, right-wing anti-Wisconsinites like yourself can just go back to the border state you came from.
lol, this is no nonsensical, i forgot what you were trying to actually respond to.
no wonder i don't pay your posts much attention.

Old 06-11-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
don't know what "as if" means, but it surely must mean something in your mind.
neither of us wear cammo, but when hunting we do. but thanks for caring.
Good attempt at deflection, but you got it. And you're welcome.

Quote:
umm...don't know what me not caring for a state or a group of states or a person has to do with anything there, but yet again, you are busy constructing all sorts of things in your mind, so it must mean something to you.
You don't construct things (thoughts, etc.) in your mind? Cool.

Quote:
lol, this is no nonsensical, i forgot what you were trying to actually respond to.
no wonder i don't pay your posts much attention.
You seemed to enjoy it, and nonsense is your specialty on these boards, so you can toast it in your fancy Rush Limbaugh toaster oven. I hear they're made in Delaware by three husbands and an unmarried wife in cammo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin