Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2014, 05:25 PM

4,726 posts, read 11,979,752 times

Advertisements

Milty, dear, you're so adorable in your invincible ignorance, but I've only had one husband these past 40 years.

Should I give you a lecture on Delaware? Just two factoids: we preceded the other colonies by nearly 3 weeks when we declared independence on June 15, 1776; and we have the largest agriculture sector per capita in the USA. Delaware: it ain't what you think (or do you think?).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2014, 06:17 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,111,797 times
On behalf of ALL conservatives Milt does not reflect our views nor goes about them in a typical conservative manner. We conservatives do not endorse him at all, it is one thing to disagree with someone but it's another thing to pour all the gasoline you can on a fire and start little fires just so you can pour more gasoline on them. Firestarter, instigator, bear poker whatever you want to call it.

Stay Classy Milt!

Old 06-11-2014, 10:08 PM

432 posts, read 544,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjef View Post
Milty, dear, you're so adorable in your invincible ignorance, but I've only had one husband these past 40 years.
thanks for the compliment, but i've gotten them a long time from my gay friends/neighbors. "if you ever..." lol.

but i am ok with helping you out with your logic on gay marriage is it does seem to escape you, ironically.

people should be able to be married as long as they are consenting adults is your only requirement.
you and your partner have been married for the last 40 years. fine. you are two consenting adults, so ok.

why can't three consenting adults also have the same 'rights' and 'equality' as you and yours?
do you hate people so? do you not want to give them equality too?
so 8 people. logic is still there.
or parents marry their children. logic is still there, all the parties consenting to the 'legal contract' of marriage, so it should be a go.

and 9 married men should be able to adopt a handful of young girls, no?
logic is logic.

Quote:
Delaware...Just two factoids: we preceded the other colonies by nearly 3 weeks when we declared independence on June 15, 1776; and we have the largest agriculture sector per capita in the USA. Delaware: it ain't what you think (or do you think?).
knew delaware was amongst the earlier ones but the second? come on, if your state has 50 people in it and 1 large farm, you can claim that, lol. per capital is as terrible means to measure.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:27 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
I do kind of wonder if he's a liberal pretending to be a clueless, angry right-winger (in order to discredit conservatives), or if he's infatuated with the gay life but is fighting against it. But hey, whatever....
That would be hilarious. I can just see him and his gay friends all in leather. No wonder he liked posting those pictures!

Old 06-12-2014, 06:10 AM

672 posts, read 789,578 times
milt, you (and others) seem unable or incapable of separating "sexual deviation" and "homosexuality" in your head. Here is a clue for you- just because a person of one gender has sexual relations with a person of the opposite gender, this does not make them "heterosexual". Example- if a man has sex with women through force, this does not make that sex "hetero" sex, it makes it deviant sex, and it makes that man a sexual deviant, not a heterosexual. If a man has sex with a minor girl, again, this does not make that sex hetero, it makes it deviant, therefore, these acts are immoral and crimes. Just the same, if a person of legal age has sex with a minor person of the same gender, that does not make this sex "homosexual", rather, it puts it into the deviant catagory. A person having sexual relations with their own child is also deviant. This is why these things will never be legal, because one or more of the parties is unable to consent to the act.

milt, I've directly asked you several questions in various posts, which apparently you just have no answer for, so you deliberately ignore those questions, and blissfully spew your nonsensical vitriol because this is all you know, you aren't actually exercising that grey matter of yours, just parroting garbage that you've pulled up on drudge or other related sites. You act as if the act of thinking is a bad thing, as if contemplating matters deeply is to be contempted.

Bottom line here is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are meant to be documents which are inclusionary, drafted specifically to protect the rights of the citizens of the US of A.

Last edited by Buzz Bee; 06-12-2014 at 06:23 AM..

Old 06-12-2014, 09:05 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
I do kind of wonder if he's a liberal pretending to be a clueless, angry right-winger (in order to discredit conservatives).
I've wondered that myself. He seems to be too over the top.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:32 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
That would be hilarious. I can just see him and his gay friends all in leather. No wonder he liked posting those pictures!

Oh man, I feel suckered. That might be the case. No one really could be THAT ignorant. I'll just ignore him from now on and not feed the troll.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
milt, you (and others) seem unable or incapable of separating "sexual deviation" and "homosexuality" in your head.
you can try and personalize this and make it all about me and my 'head', but i'm just going off of what is given as the reasoning, the logic for the proponents of 'gay marriage'.

i've never used 'sexual deviation' as statistically speaking, homosexuality is a sexual deviation because it deviates from the norm, from the statistical norm. normal is defined as what most people do, so someone marrying someone 20 years their junior also could be accurately labelled as a 'sexual deviant'. but then we have to get into the whole 'sexual' thing and define it.
so i don't, didn't and never have used that term, so please stop attributing things to me, then acting upon that creation as something real. we've had that fantasy war going on since 2008 and as we can see, it's not doing any good for anyone but those that create those strawmen to attack.

Quote:
these things will never be legal, because one or more of the parties is unable to consent to the act.
once again, going off of the reasoning people have given here for why gay 'marriage' should be state sanctioned....'it's [a contract] between two consenting adults.'
hasn't this been stated over and over and over in this thread?
and didn't you just say it?

so why can't there be three 'consenting adults' that enter into such a contractual relationship?
i posted a picture and link of three in mass and they're expecting their first (iv) kid.
so if three can legally enter into a contractual relationship, why not 4? or 8?
do you just reserve 'contractual relationships' for two people only?
isn't that the same as reserving such 'contractual relationships' for only those of the opposite sex?

the three lesbians in their contractual relationship, due to their plumbing, can get invitro impregnated and have their 'baby'.
three men enter into their 'contractual relationship' but due to plumbing issues, can't get iv fertilized, so they have to adopt a kid.

or can only multiple women in a 'contractual relationship' be parents and not multiple males in same 'contractual relationship'?

i'm not creating anything new or different here, i'm just going off of what people have said on this thread and what people have already done.
i've introduced nothing new here other than clairified the legal basis for what the pro gay 'marriage' people want and their justifications for it.

that's all. this shouldn't be that hard to follow. i think where people are stumbling is over their realization of the societal ramifications of what they want. they are stuck in their own little world of 'me me me, it's all about me and what i want'.

Last edited by milt14; 06-12-2014 at 10:01 AM..

Old 06-12-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'll just ignore him from now on and not feed the troll.
are you kids breaking out that tired old thing again of agreed upon, communal ignorance?
you people just can't accept it when people don't abide by your programming and your constant proclamations of, and attributions on other people?

funny. but the rest of us can still have adult conversations, discussions and debates as really, the progressives add so little to it anyway. that's why they always quickly form a circle and take public oaths not to speak to outsiders, those not in their cult.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:16 AM

2,987 posts, read 10,135,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milt14 View Post
i just did a quick scan of his posts and that said he's against the second amendment, locational choice seems to be driven by gay marriage, and lives in one of those small states out east nobody knows anything about--and this subject is about wisconsin--yeah, i don't have much interest in him and have no reason to.

if he'd actually be living in wisconsin and i had kids and he and his three husbands were going to the schools giving out presentations to the children about how their lifestyle is just as normal as everyone elses and how they should tell their parents that it should be ok for he and his three husbands get some children to raise....and he and his husbands want to take my hunting rifles, then i'd be more interested in him.

not even interested in delaware as with rhode island, at least they reference that for the size of other things. but to be honest, don't care about any places in the north east.

someone like him here is like all those union people from chicago coming to madison to protest gov. walker and our legislature's laws. if they'd just have stayed back where they live maybe chi-iraq and il wouldn't be in the complete mess it is..... nah, they're a large part of that problem.
Are you familiar with Freud's theory on the male preoccupation of size? It sounds like it would be of interest to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin