Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 11:36 AM

747 posts, read 839,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Twisted that you think this is about "fun".
It is a very fun day here in Wisconsin! Just take a look at the red/blue maps. Other than the blue moocher counties, the citizens of this state are having fun today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 11:49 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRlaura View Post
It is a very fun day here in Wisconsin! Just take a look at the red/blue maps. Other than the blue moocher counties, the citizens of this state are having fun today.
You do understand, well, apparently you do not, that the blue states subsidize red states (follow the flow of tax dollars), and the blue areas of Wisconsin (and most states) generate a disproportionate amount of the wealth and tax revenues for a state. This is true in the vast majority of the country with such voting dynamics.

Please, before you vote again, do some reading/research. Being an informed voter is a good thing. It is red areas that general mooch from the blue areas which are the economic engines.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:55 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
You do understand, well, apparently you do not, that the blue states subsidize red states (follow the flow of tax dollars), and the blue areas of Wisconsin (and most states) generate a disproportionate amount of the wealth and tax revenues for a state. This is true in the vast majority of the country with such voting dynamics.

Please, before you vote again, do some reading/research. Being an informed voter is a good thing. It is red areas that general mooch from the blue areas which are the economic engines.
Being a con & being informed is an oxymoron......I probably just confused them w/that word, lol.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Being a con & being informed is an oxymoron......I probably just confused them w/that word, lol.
There are some well informed and smart economic conservatives. Except, they haven't really supported the RNC for awhile since Republicans don't promote sound economic conservatism, that ship sailed when the RNC made up trickle down economics which was rejected as not a sound economic ideology by economists on both sides of the spectrum.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:10 PM

2,661 posts, read 3,859,347 times
Quote:
Twisted that you think this is about "fun".

Well I could go through life like a whiny, elitist, liberal complaining about the supposed immediate demise of America. Would that be better?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
Well I could go through life like a whiny, elitist, liberal complaining about the supposed immediate demise of America. Would that be better?
Actually what would be better is discussing substance. I don't think that is too much to ask. It apparently is with you. But maybe substance, facts, policies, their implications are all the realm of the elitists these days, and intellectual conversation is whining.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:22 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Oh the irony, as basically every post of yours has been just that.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
You guys stunned the world, it ended up being really close in Minnesota too... but lets all hope for the best, lets all respect each other and don't let the personal attacks get to you... (people who call you ignorant and uneducated when you don't vote their way) ... people take losses different ways, they will get over it.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
You guys stunned the world, it ended up being really close in Minnesota too... but lets all hope for the best, lets all respect each other and don't let the personal attacks get to you... (people who call you ignorant and uneducated when you don't vote their way) ... people take losses different ways, they will get over it.
I've not seen this. What I have seen is people that are called this when they express ignorant (such a sexist or xenophobic) reasons for voting for a candidate, or they are completely unable to express why, with supporting information, why they voted for a particular candidate.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:30 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,784,951 times
Quote:
I love the "sour grapes" comments -very fun.
Please keep them coming.
I've been reading your angry, hate filled comments on here for four years. Funny how you blame all your problems on white liberals and minorities but then criticize others for "sour grapes."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin