Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2019, 11:48 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,476 times

Advertisements

I live in Arizona. I have a relative from California who went to Wisconsin for a wedding. He is now sitting in Brown County jail on felony charges for indecent exposure to a minor. This relative is known for doing stupid things when he is drunk. But the fact that he will be there for another month after his first hearing yesterday tells me it might have done something more serious. Nobody has heard from him since he was put in jail. I assume they have opportunities to call people, so we have no idea what is going on other than the public record on the circuit court site which shows charges but no specifics.

This incident occurred at LodgeKohler next to Lambeau Field. The local police department said they can't tell me anything now that it's been referred to the DA. Can people be charged with a felony for peeing in public? Does it happen or is it likely it was more than that?

Last edited by Casey73; 06-19-2019 at 11:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2019, 09:46 PM

9 posts, read 6,049 times
Brown county has always been strict, but I would recommend he not get drunk, or get drunk somewhere else! Me and millions of others can live without drinking, so it may not be ideal, but it is possible to live life without alcohol. I do understand people need to relax and let loose. He should have gone into a hotel, or restaurant and asked to use a bathroom instead of letting lose on the streets in town. I would think someone would let him use a bathroom, but I could be wrong.

Old 11-03-2019, 05:07 PM

111 posts, read 74,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
I live in Arizona. I have a relative from California who went to Wisconsin for a wedding. He is now sitting in Brown County jail on felony charges for indecent exposure to a minor. This relative is known for doing stupid things when he is drunk. But the fact that he will be there for another month after his first hearing yesterday tells me it might have done something more serious. Nobody has heard from him since he was put in jail. I assume they have opportunities to call people, so we have no idea what is going on other than the public record on the circuit court site which shows charges but no specifics.

This incident occurred at LodgeKohler next to Lambeau Field. The local police department said they can't tell me anything now that it's been referred to the DA. Can people be charged with a felony for peeing in public? Does it happen or is it likely it was more than that?
This situation wouldn’t be unique anywhere in the US. He didn’t just pee outside. A minor saw him and he’s charged with indecent exposure to a minor. Tell him congrats on becoming a registered sex offender and get him some sobriety help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin