U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 04:55 PM

378 posts, read 76,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Good to see the Wisconsin sports teams speaking up about the shooting. A Brewers pitcher, Devin Williams wrote BLM on the mound last night when he entered the game. I know the Bucks organization were very vocal yesterday and George Hill stated he regrets entering the bubble because now he can’t take action to help. Packers coaches and players met to discuss the racial inequality in this state And they’re planning to do something like they did after George Floyd was murdered.

https://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/...hooting-082420
Oh, goody! More athletes showing their ignorance.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-25-2020, 05:29 PM

3,709 posts, read 2,833,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
He was armed with a knife.
Anything to back this claim up?

The AG won't state whether he was armed or not. I watched the video and saw no knife or weapon. It is fishy when the Attorney General won't declare if he was armed or not. It's something that is almost always immediately stated.

Old 08-25-2020, 05:39 PM

678 posts, read 936,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Justified shooting? Shooting in the back? LOL. This forum is insane.
So should a cop who has good reason to believe someone has turned from him to reach for a weapon wait until they turn back around just so no one can say "he shot him in the back"?
Why do you want the cop to have the disadvantage in this situation? Is it because you would prefer that the cop gets shot first?
Given the "kill cops" rhetoric that has become so commonplace lately I suspect you would.

Old 08-25-2020, 06:05 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,910,415 times
There was a still taken from the one video that showed the man as he went around the front of his car. He had something in his left hand. It was blurry, but it could have been a knife. Someone else said keys. I don't know.

And you folks need to look for the other video from a different angle. You know, the one that you will NEVER see in the media, because it doesn't fit. The video that shows the cops and this man fighting on the ground, and this man gets away and gets up and starts around his car.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:17 PM

2,339 posts, read 912,942 times
I'm guessing the police officer never would have grabbed him, tased him, shot him if he had: stood still while the police officer questioned him???

So, I guess I see where the root of the situation lies

Old 08-25-2020, 08:19 PM

334 posts, read 99,209 times
Quote:
Ya that's it. This is all about creating chaos going into an election. Sure has nothing to do with yet another unarmed black man getting shot repeatedly in his back in a cowardly fashion by police using excessive force.

People are mad & they have a right to be. They're tired of seeing this over & over. And the court system fails them & the cops get off the hook.

Evers held a special session today to try to speed up the process for police reform. I'm sure the republican led legislature blocked him yet again, but hey, at least Evers tried to improve the crooked police depts who bring about systemic racism.
How about not having an outstanding warrant...then getting involved in a dispute you’re not involved in..then mixing it up with cops...then fighting cops...then getting your azz tased...and you still going at it...then go to a vehicle and attempt to enter the driver side...

This dude was plain old dumb..people going on about him being shot by cops in front of his kids...how about acting like an azzh@le in front of your kids fighting cops in the first place that got your azz shoot?

Sorry but the black community does not own police brutality either.

In the future, don’t call the cops to your domestic disputes or your neighborhood at all..have a neighborhood patrol deal with this. Keep the cops out or at a minimum ban all white cops from entering certain areas. Defund or disband the police.

Now Kenosha will be wiped out.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:24 PM

334 posts, read 99,209 times
Quote:

The AG won't state whether he was armed or not. I watched the video and saw no knife or weapon. It is fishy when the Attorney General won't declare if he was armed or not. It's something that is almost always immediately stated.
He had something in his hand...never a good idea when you’re in an active physical confrontation with cops...and then to enter a vehicle driver side.

Dumb move.

Since the black community thinks it owns police brutality etc..why don’t they comply and not resist?

Dumb man.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:39 PM

3,709 posts, read 2,833,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlebar View Post

Since the black community thinks it owns police brutality etc..why don’t they comply and not resist?

Dumb man.
I don't know. Why don't police --

- Not shoot 7 times into a vehicle when there's children inside of it?

- Not be so trigger happy & fire off shot after shot after shot at an unarmed mans back in front of his family?

- Why don't police use a warning shot? or if they truly have to shoot, shoot someone once or twice in a leg?

- or how about police just stop murdering people altogether, & do their job of arresting people & then letting the courts do their job. That's all we want.

I love how all the blame on city-data is being pointed at Jacob Blake. Like the cops are perfect.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:59 PM

16 posts, read 4,435 times
Quote:
Ya that's it. This is all about creating chaos going into an election. Sure has nothing to do with yet another unarmed black man getting shot repeatedly in his back in a cowardly fashion by police using excessive force.

People are mad & they have a right to be. They're tired of seeing this over & over. And the court system fails them & the cops get off the hook.

Evers held a special session today to try to speed up the process for police reform. I'm sure the republican led legislature blocked him yet again, but hey, at least Evers tried to improve the crooked police depts who bring about systemic racism.
Not unarmed. Armed with a knife and going for a gun in the car. How come people can’t comply with the police so they don’t get shot? If a cop wrongs you, live to fight them in court instead of fighting them on the street and dying.

Old 08-25-2020, 09:02 PM

16 posts, read 4,435 times
Quote:

Justified... https://youtu.be/r2Sp8EIHu1A

You really going to support rioting over a sex offender getting shot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin