U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 09:02 PM

5,678 posts, read 7,174,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Why don't police use a warning shot?
Physics.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-25-2020, 09:04 PM

334 posts, read 100,149 times
Quote:
I don't know. Why don't police --

- Not shoot 7 times into a vehicle when there's children inside of it?

- Not be so trigger happy & fire off shot after shot after shot at an unarmed mans back in front of his family?

- Why don't police use a warning shot? or if they truly have to shoot, shoot someone once or twice in a leg?

- or how about police just stop murdering people altogether, & do their job of arresting people & then letting the courts do their job. That's all we want.

I love how all the blame on city-data is being pointed at Jacob Blake. Like the cops are perfect.
No one is perfect but you have 6 kids and you’re risking your life physically going at cops? And you already have an open warrant on your azz..and you supposed to have 6 kids? Time to grow up.

I love how posters on city data place all the blame on cops..like criminals are perfect.

Maybe when cops aren’t killed doing their jobs then you would have an issue.

Looks like all those patronizing racist white folks are out in Kenosha again tonight.

Old 08-25-2020, 09:08 PM

16 posts, read 4,461 times
Quote:

- Not be so trigger happy & fire off shot after shot after shot at an unarmed mans back in front of his family?

- Why don't police use a warning shot? or if they truly have to shoot, shoot someone once or twice in a leg?

- or how about police just stop murdering people altogether, & do their job of arresting people & then letting the courts do their job. That's all we want.

I love how all the blame on city-data is being pointed at Jacob Blake. Like the cops are perfect.
Cops don’t give warning shots. Police only shoot when their lives or the lives of the public are in danger. Police aren’t murdering people. Black people in NYC and Chicago and every other Democrat run city are murdering other blacks. All you have to do is comply with the officer and you won’t get shot. How hard can that be? Here’s a hint... https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

Old 08-25-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
Don't let your inevitable BLM protests become infiltrated with Progressive Democrat led ANTIFA/anarchist groups designed, not to call out "systematic racism" - whatever that means; but rather create chaos going into a November election season.

Good luck - These evil people have wrecked parts of city I live near. Hope you all can keep damage to a minimum and good people won't suffer too much.

btw- Your Gov appears to be a feckless idiot. Is he?
BLM is a domestic Marxist group intent on creating division with no interest in black lives.

Lots of white marxists out in Kenosha tonight...wonder how long Kenosha officials will put up with this...unlike night number 90 in white azz Portland...lol.

Don’t worry black folks, woke white losers with 6 figure debt for ethnic or gender studies degrees will take of you...they down with the black community...lol.

Last edited by Castlebar; 08-25-2020 at 09:26 PM..

Old 08-25-2020, 09:24 PM

5,893 posts, read 1,486,647 times
Quote:
Ya I'm sure it had nothing with him being a black man. I know you're not from here but this is Wisconsin. White women get arrested while drunk all the time here & plenty resist arrest & don't follow the cops commands. I can't recall any drunk, resisting white woman ever getting shot, yet alone 7 times in the back.

I already responded with a multilevel study in the other thread in the politics forum. Funny you ignored the other 27 studies I posted proving there's systemic racism in America.
Justine Damond wasn't too far away when she was killed by a cop. Not even resisting.

Do you have any examples of a white women resisting arrest, assaulting and breaking free of officers, holding a knife and reaching in to their car while wanted on an open warrant for child sexual assault and domestic violence?

If you research what a denominator is you will realise why the study is useless.

Old 08-25-2020, 09:33 PM

How many Kenosha black, white, brown, or immigrant owned businesses have been or will be destroyed in the name of social justice because of this?

Old 08-25-2020, 09:33 PM

3,718 posts, read 2,841,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Catholic Guy View Post
Not unarmed. Armed with a knife and going for a gun in the car. How come people can’t comply with the police so they don’t get shot? If a cop wrongs you, live to fight them in court instead of fighting them on the street and dying.
Again, where's the proof he was armed with a knife & had a gun in the car? The attorney general hasn't released yet if there was a weapon involved so where are you getting your info?

Quote:
You really going to support rioting over a sex offender getting shot?
Where did I say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
Physics.
Classy
Hey, how about your Lions cancelling practice today to protest the police shooting of Jacob Blake? For 1 day I became a Lion fans with you.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ting-wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlebar View Post
I love how posters on city data place all the blame on cops..like criminals are perfect.
You should read posts on the politics forum here. They practically worship & pray at night to police over there.

Quote:
Police only shoot when their lives or the lives of the public are in danger.
uh-huh

Quote:
Police aren’t murdering people.
Uh-Huh

Quote:
All you have to do is comply with the officer and you won’t get shot.
Uh-huh

Old 08-25-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:

The cops aren't perfect of course. They should have been able to subdue the deviant criminal when they had him on the ground. But the violent felon fought them off.

It would have been great if the taser was effective too, but it wasn't. They tried to arrest the wanted thug, gave plenty of warnings, but were unable to, and ultimately the fool gave them no choice but to defend their own lives. But somehow you want to pretend it wasn't those actions that caused the situation, you want to pretend it was because of the colour of his skin.

Your questions and suggestions are absurd. Every last one of them.

Old 08-25-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Again, where's the proof he was armed with a knife & had a gun in the car? The attorney general hasn't released yet if there was a weapon involved so where are you getting your info?
The cops repeatedly yelling for the criminal to "drop the knife" and the thing in the video that looks like a knife are at least indicative of him being armed.

Now if it turns out he was in fact holding a knife and did have his gun in the car with him that day, will your view be any different?

Old 08-25-2020, 10:27 PM

23,488 posts, read 50,040,910 times
Well, this thing won't end anytime soon. According to news tonight, one shot severed his spinal cord, another through the liver, a third through a kidney, a fourth through the stomach, etc. At the moment he is paralyzed from the waist down. Eight figure lawsuit coming down the pike.

The issue always seems to come down to not obeying an order - stop, drop the knife, turn around. A black guy, especially, should know better. What the hell are they trying to do resisting arrest? Was he high on drugs - or are they all just this stupid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin