Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 03:01 PM

209 posts, read 118,257 times

Advertisements

Funny how when threads start getting good they are conveniently closed.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/wisc...strong-wi.html

I remember a time when people could openly discuss ideas on internet forums and talk about the reality of what they were seeing on the ground in their local areas rather than just the media talking-points, and they could do so on any topic, light or serious.

Well, good luck to all of us. Maybe we need to have open discussion forums again. They were a good release-valve for a lot of people, and a good way to get real people's opinions and observations of things rather than what gets filtered through by the mass-media sieve.

Well at least there isn't a whole lot of banning going on, at least not yet.....City-Data has low enough traffic as it is (I remember it being x10 higher just a few years ago). Who knows, maybe I'll get banned for this post (write my user name down on paper and check for me in a few days), yes, this very post. Maybe Poncho will come over and kick another user (or 5) off the platform.

Does anyone have any pictures from what's happening on the ground in Kenosha? What's being done to our once-glorious country is absolutely astounding, and an affront to all things civilized. Once more: good luck to us all.

Old 08-27-2020, 03:25 PM

174 posts, read 228,932 times
Very good start on new thread. It is amazing that if you were a criminal in years past(I am old enough to remember many) that they were treated for what they were but sadly now the criminals have all the advantages and people who are not become the hunted. Look at Minneapolis again where somebody committed suicide after killing someone else but the police were blamed before any facts were released they had nothing to do with his demise and rampant looting and destruction occurred. Nothing to do with balm just thugs looking to get something for nothing which is the sad state of our country now. It could get worse if certain people are elected and the free gravy train begins. Stay Strong WI.

Old 08-27-2020, 03:38 PM

2,647 posts, read 3,826,734 times
I wonder if people will be rioting over this tonight?? Probably not.

https://www.wbtw.com/georgetown-coun...c-altercation/

For some reason scumbags (mostly) who happen to be of color get the attention. I wonder why that is?

Old 08-27-2020, 03:46 PM

174 posts, read 228,932 times
I agree where is the outrage there won’t happen but maybe somebody should start a riot. A black man who was very religious and had a small business had Trump signs and BLM signs was sitting outside his business when another black man on a bike came by and shot him dead. No outrage no protests for him so I guess that event was ok with the blm movement makes you go hmmmm

Old 08-27-2020, 04:58 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,377,587 times
Yea, B.L. Don't matter. Chicago shootings and murders are off the hook in regard to black on black. A few years back more black babies were aborted than born in NY. But a man who was a known thug resists arrest, dies and the protesters go wild? Why? Stop shooting yourselves, stop killing yourselves, and maybe just maybe people will care about BLM.
Here is a wonderful video by our great philosopher Dr. Chris Rock. This video should be played in every urban school every day right after the pledge of allegiance. Every F'n day. Till it sinks in people's heads that the Police ain't playing. Enjoy the wonderful instructional video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Old 08-27-2020, 05:03 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,377,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
I wonder if people will be rioting over this tonight?? Probably not.

https://www.wbtw.com/georgetown-coun...c-altercation/

For some reason scumbags (mostly) who happen to be of color get the attention. I wonder why that is?
What a skell. "I diddin do nuffin' awwfisaa" Throw his &$$ in the river

Old 08-27-2020, 07:59 PM

209 posts, read 118,257 times
A police officer (regardless of color) pulls over a driver and notices that it's a White guy. He walks up to the car with a brisk, confident, walk common to military men and police and taps on the window. The White guy rolls the window down and the cop says "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over....it's because you were going 80 in a 65....may I see your driver's license and registration please?" The officer takes a few minutes to pull up the driver's information and returns to the car. There's a 50/50 chance it's a ticket or just a warning depending on how many tickets the driver received recently. The driver takes it in hand and both go about their day.

A police officer (regardless of color) pulls over a driver and notices that he is Black. The officer alerts other officers in the area to the situation, but doesn't necessarily call for backup. He notices that the windows are not tinted (which would immediately warrant a call for backup) and approaches the car cautiously wanting to see if the driver's hands are on the steering wheel. He has his right hand ready to unstrap his pistol at any moment (but does not draw his weapon) because the officer knows that black men are far more likely to engage in violence against him than anyone else. He approaches from the passenger side of the car and taps on the rear window which the driver rolls down, but the officer notes the position of his hands at all times. He asks the driver "Sir do you know why I pulled you over....it's because you were going 80 in a 65....may I see your license and registration please?" The officer returns to his cruiser and takes several minutes to pull up the driver's information and checks for warrants. By this time another officer has stopped by to check on his friend anyway and waits patiently in his own cruiser, perhaps even getting out, leaving the door open and keeping an eye on the situation. Everything is normal and the 1st officer returns to the car with either a ticket or a warning depending on how many prior tickets the driver had and both go about their day because the black driver remained calm and didn't try to start a fight with the cops.

A police officer (regardless of color) pulls over a driver and notices that it's a 70-something Asian lady. He walks calmly to the car where she already has the window rolled down and says to the woman "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over....it's because you were going 40 mph on a 55 mph highway. Please try to keep up with traffic today, and I'm going to let you off with a little warning."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin