U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 07:38 PM

746 posts, read 243,928 times

Advertisements

9000 people in Nevada, that voted, don't even live there!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2020, 07:44 PM

8,157 posts, read 20,716,512 times
I just found out my grandpa voted democrat in this past election for the first time, he would've never done that if he were still alive

Old 11-14-2020, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
I just found out my grandpa voted democrat in this past election for the first time, he would've never done that if he were still alive
SOMEONE orchestrated this!

Old 11-20-2020, 07:15 AM

4,753 posts, read 1,985,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
SOMEONE orchestrated this!
Exactly what Rudy Giuliani concluded in yesterday's press conference...

In the coming court cases, watch for statistical analysis to play a prominent role in exposing the near impossibility of vote reporting playing out the way it did without intentional criminal interference.

Supposedly, by State law, ballots were to be mailed to citizens here in WI only after a specific request by the voter.....My cousin in Janesville received an un-requested ballot in the mail, and according to a friend, a GOP election monitor, ballots were mailed to every person who had occupied some dorm rooms at UW over the last decade or so....What happened to those ballots in Dane Co?

Old 11-23-2020, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
Exactly what Rudy Giuliani concluded in yesterday's press conference...

In the coming court cases, watch for statistical analysis to play a prominent role in exposing the near impossibility of vote reporting playing out the way it did without intentional criminal interference.

Supposedly, by State law, ballots were to be mailed to citizens here in WI only after a specific request by the voter.....My cousin in Janesville received an un-requested ballot in the mail, and according to a friend, a GOP election monitor, ballots were mailed to every person who had occupied some dorm rooms at UW over the last decade or so....What happened to those ballots in Dane Co?
WOW! This election should be done over for the American people. How can you send out numerous ballots with no signature verivication and no ID! We should be voting in person WITH AN ID, period. Those who are hospitalized or in nursing homes, should have their ballot monitored and of course signature verified.

Old 11-23-2020, 07:36 PM

38,727 posts, read 29,058,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
9000 people in Nevada, that voted, don't even live there!
Yawn. The right never gets tired of.their fake news.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20201...ally-in-nevada

Old 11-24-2020, 07:51 AM
sub

2,683 posts, read 1,160,240 times
I love it when biased news is debunked by other biased news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin