Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM

1 posts, read 2,178 times

Advertisements

Hi, I just rented a house in Cedarburg for my family this last week so I am actually familiar with a couple of other houses that were for rent as of last week. If you'd like I can drive by them tomorrow and see if they are still available and get you the phone numbers.... My family and I are very excited about Cedarburg.. It is a very very nice area and very safe. I work in Milwaukee and my drive should only be about 20 minutes to where I work. Cedarburg very much looks like an old New England town with lots of quaint shops, restaurants, and pubs. I even saw a new Creole restuarant is going to be opening soon. You are about 5 minutes from Kohls, Shopko, 7 minues from Hom Depot, Target, Office Max, and about 15 minutes from Walmart. About 15 minutes north of Metro Milwaukee.

Let me know if I can help.

Tony
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2007, 04:01 PM

Location: right now i live in Iowa, but in June i will be moving to Grafton, WI
6 posts, read 20,392 times
I am in almost the same boat you are in. I am moving up to Grafton the end of June. My husband is already up there working in Cedarburg. He is enjoying it, so far he has not had to go into Milwaukee for anything, everything he needs is either in Grafton or just a few minutes away. I have had my friend ask about daycares and preschools, I so far have heard that Cedarburg has a good school system. If I hear anything i will let you know.

Old 04-29-2007, 08:18 AM

257 posts, read 1,080,811 times
Your lucky, I came from that area and cannot afford to work or live there!!!! I absolutely love it in Cedarburg and Grafton. My sister lives there, but has a great paying job and commutes to Milwaukee, the rest of my family is spread out between there and Sheboygan. I don't think u can pick a much better area though..........I can't take the weather anymore so I live in the south, but I miss it dearly.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:55 PM

10 posts, read 34,574 times
tonyv, Thank you so much for offering, not many people would do that. However we will not be moving up there until the end of sept. beginning of oct. We do plan a visit in july to see a couple of cities. Cedarburg is on our list and we both just keep hearing such good things. If you know of any web site or someone that handles finding rentals that we can visit or talk to for (house or townhouse) it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:11 PM

12 posts, read 31,517 times
The best place to check for cedarburg rentals would be the ozaukee press or the ozaukee guide. They are both circulars for the entire ozaukee county and would have better listings of any homes for rent than the milwaukee sentinal would. They both are on line so you should be able to access them easily enough. Depending on the size home you want I believe the ones that are available could be priced anywhere from $1200.00-$1600.00 per month.
The price is definitly worth it I have lived in and loved almost everything about this little slice of heaven for about 6 years. If I can help you with anything else just ask!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 AM

1 posts, read 997 times
hello, my husband, toddler, and I are looking for a two bedroom home to rent in Cedarburg, or west bend. we can afford around $800 a month if some of the utilities are included. we do have one very small, house broken family dog. you can contact us at julialuvsearth@ymail.com, thankyou, Julia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin