U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:50 AM

6,761 posts, read 11,139,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyP
The guy is a narcissistic drama queen. There is no "I" in team. Screw him
There is no "we" or "us" in team either. As for drama queen, the drama queens are the ones paying any attention to the soap opera sports writers, commentators, and announcers. They are the ones that create the drama. I've not seen hardly any drama with Favre because I don't pay attention to ESPN Soapcenter.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 01:01 PM

3,126 posts, read 6,139,147 times
I will be very surprised if we don't see Favre continue his winning streak. The O line of the Vikings has done a fine job. I'm quite sure they are keenly aware of the fact that it has been KEY in the success of the passing game. They will do everything possible to see that continue indeed. I've never been a Viking fan, but I have to admit, Favre is a good reason to start. I most certainly do NOT want to ever see New England in the hunt anymore with that pansy a$$ quarterback they have. He can stick his ego where the sun don't shine. But then so can most all of the East Coast teams

Old 10-06-2009, 01:39 PM

8,208 posts, read 21,652,366 times
LOL!!! Favre is the man and Teddy T is the woman. Ted T is the man with the ego! Should have kept favre.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:14 PM

5 posts, read 20,779 times
Default jban512

As a Vikings fan living in Packer country, I'm basking in the glory of Favre's impressive victory last nite over his former team. Go Vikes!!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:54 PM

947 posts, read 2,292,101 times
Did you guys see this on your local news? This was on my comcast news:

Packers Fans Smash Car in Honor of Favre | Featured Videos | Comcast.net

I have never posted a link before and don't know if it will show up as such, otherwise you may have to copy and paste.

$4 to swing a mallet.
I have a beater in my driveway.........

Old 10-06-2009, 06:59 PM

4,146 posts, read 3,213,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
LOL!!! Favre is the man and Teddy T is the woman. Ted T is the man with the ego! Should have kept favre.
You're clueless. If Favre wanted to stay with Green Bay that year he cannot blame anybody but himself. He waited too long and left the Packers with no choice. His ego was/is too big to realize there is others on the team.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 PM

84 posts, read 215,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
you would rather see Favre on the field for the packers getting demolished by the pathetic offensive line then Rodgers who would be long gone had we kept Favre? if you are a Favre fan you are happy to see him not on the packers right now because his consecutive start streak would be in serious trouble...this o-line is basically just a blocking dummy to defensive lines...

again congrats to Favre on the win...but overall if Aaron didn't out play him last night...he was just as good...

Old 10-11-2009, 08:32 AM

3,506 posts, read 12,863,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAB1452 View Post
you would rather see Favre on the field for the packers getting demolished by the pathetic offensive line then Rodgers who would be long gone had we kept Favre? if you are a Favre fan you are happy to see him not on the packers right now because his consecutive start streak would be in serious trouble...this o-line is basically just a blocking dummy to defensive lines...

again congrats to Favre on the win...but overall if Aaron didn't out play him last night...he was just as good...
I've always enjoyed watching Brett play. From the day he started playing with the Packers to Monday nite. He's unpredictable, young at heart and just all around nerv racking to make a game worth watching. Aaron has a way to go to develop his own trademark. You really can not compare the two. Hopefully Aaron will not end up being another Steve, Elvis, or duplicate of any other quarterback from the past. Think about it, Tom Brady is pretty boring to watch, Peyton Manning is getting to be just the same. Predictable.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:51 PM

84 posts, read 215,349 times
predictable sure...but what Peyton Manning is doing so far this season is amazing...and think of how great Aaron could be if he had a line...plus Favre has played what 18? years now...Rodgers is in year 4 or 5...give him some time

Old 10-16-2009, 04:09 PM

3,506 posts, read 12,863,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAB1452 View Post
predictable sure...but what Peyton Manning is doing so far this season is amazing...and think of how great Aaron could be if he had a line...plus Favre has played what 18? years now...Rodgers is in year 4 or 5...give him some time
Read my last post....very carefully!

"Aaron has a way to go to develop his own trademark. You really can not compare the two."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>