Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 03:56 PM

4,968 posts, read 2,712,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph View Post
On one hand it is brutally honest so whomever is "lucky" enough to work with this woman knows what kind of dysfunction they are getting themselves into before they even got into the interview. How many of us have accepted the offer and started the job only to find out that the work environment, boss, or both are seriously toxic? I know that I have a couple of times!

To me it sounds like a nightmare. I like work life balance, enjoy wearing perfumes and would rather someone else handle the details.

I have never put in a LinkedIn ad this much information but talk about my leadership style and the work environment to people I'm hiring who will be working directly for me.

So this woman's a bit off but I'm in favor of this job description since it's a warning in advance. Wish all companies did this
I don't know how many job applicants companies would get if they all did this, but I suspect not many. Nevertheless, it's good for a laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2019, 07:46 AM

17,310 posts, read 22,046,867 times
Suzy sure says a lot about herself........funny how she mentions she is super sensitive to smells yet attends burning man festival every year!

Here is what Suzy is like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNF6pxwqm4

Old 11-24-2019, 07:48 AM

17,310 posts, read 22,046,867 times
True to hippie form, she lives in a church!

https://lakewood.advocatemag.com/201...one-heck-home/

Old 11-24-2019, 08:29 AM

6,341 posts, read 4,905,591 times
8 oz of Poo-Pourri spray costs $19.00 on Amazon.

19 oz of Lysol spray costs $10.77.

If I'm gonna spray my toilet before I poop it'll be with Lysol.

Old 11-24-2019, 08:31 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,372,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
"I strongly and highly support you taking care of your body too. You’ll be happier and perform better in every part of your life!"

They are looking for someone with very low self-esteem to accept this position to be entirely controlled by this Suzy. The first step to being happier, is to not accept a position with this company.

Old 11-24-2019, 09:29 AM

6,588 posts, read 4,975,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
8 oz of Poo-Pourri spray costs $19.00 on Amazon.

19 oz of Lysol spray costs $10.77.

If I'm gonna spray my toilet before I poop it'll be with Lysol.

Lysol will smell like lysol + poop.

Poo-pourri really works. I bought some on a trip in 2013 as a joke. After I used it, I bought a small container to fit in my pocket for work. I worked in auto service facility with a lot of guys, and customers. Last think I needed was lingering smell on the rare times I had to use the bathroom there.

They make small containers. I've seen them in hardware stores these days.

Old 11-24-2019, 09:44 AM

177 posts, read 125,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBoy3 View Post
Should included - "Applicant thrives on 2 hours of sleep"

Or, "I have discovered Adderall and want to bring you on this journey with me!"

Old 11-24-2019, 09:50 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,772,311 times
This job ad screams of micromanager extraordinaire

Run, Forrest, run!

Old 11-24-2019, 11:04 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,248,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLoveTo View Post
Lysol will smell like lysol + poop.

Poo-pourri really works. I bought some on a trip in 2013 as a joke. After I used it, I bought a small container to fit in my pocket for work. I worked in auto service facility with a lot of guys, and customers. Last think I needed was lingering smell on the rare times I had to use the bathroom there.

They make small containers. I've seen them in hardware stores these days.
I think they sell them at Costco too.

Old 11-24-2019, 04:11 PM

7,650 posts, read 4,599,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
My only problem with it is, while yes she's being honest about who she is, she doesn't get the joke, that the traits she's trying to frame as positive aren't actually positive.

She's trying to portray herself as some kind of creative genius when in reality, she's most likely a compulsive, disorganized flake, and she needs someone to clean up the mess she leaves behind.
You've heard of the golden rule, correct? Whoever has the gold makes the rules.

Now, I'm an accounting consultant in Silicon Valley....this lady is hardly alone.....it exists at lots of levels. My personal favorites are the groups that want me to help clean up their balance sheet, but they have another group in charge of the P&L.

Idiocy abounds, integrity doesn't. Whether or not it is right doesn't matter. It's their money. This is what they're looking to buy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment