Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 03:44 PM

571 posts, read 321,541 times

Advertisements

The truth is generally somewhere in the middle. Negative reviews generally come from scorned employees, justified or not. Glowing reviews generally come from management shills and HR. Look at those solid 2-4 star reviews. That's probably where you'll find most of the truth about the pros/cons of working there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2019, 02:53 PM

525 posts, read 339,126 times
They were right about the reviews. I applied for a position and got interviewed then they called me for another position that pays very little compared to the one I applied. I am not going to work at that place.

Old 12-07-2019, 02:58 PM

867 posts, read 1,587,604 times
I wouldn't work there. If there are that many bad reviews, somethings up.

Old 12-13-2019, 06:49 AM

When they called me for a job I told her my minimum and she said that jobs won't start paying that much (my minimum isn't even a lot) and that I have to start from the bottom and prove myself with the company to get more. I told her I made the minimum I wanted at my last 2 jobs and that I am not going to start from the bottom anymore. I told her if she called me for a job that pays what she was offering that I would accept the offer and while doing this job I would be looking for another job.

Old 12-19-2019, 10:29 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,276,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
Would you work at a company that has a lot of negative reviews? It has 2.8 stars out if 5 stars. People who work there are saying there is a lot of drama going on like people talking about others including supervisors. A lot of people say this and that many don't last long there and are telling people not to work there. The pay is good but it's 3rd shift. I hate work places that have a lot of drama and bad supervisors.

Most place are a hot mess and very toxic behind the scenes. If things were coming to blows with co-workers I would move on. Better to quit than be fired for fighting.

Old 12-22-2019, 10:54 AM

If they call me I will let them know that I got have a job for the same position I applied with them and I am getting paid what the position said I would get paid unlike them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment