Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 06:44 PM

334 posts, read 188,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post
Bully for you. Not taking these shots and not wearing a mask is the simplest thing I've ever done. I haven't tried to prevent you from getting a shot you wants, nor have I tried to force you to not wear a mask. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to me? You make the choices that are right for you, I make the ones that are right for me. And, of course, here's where it starts, where you tell me this is so important, and you're so right, and your fear of my justifies demanding and doing anything you want. And then I laugh at you and walk away.

It has to suck to live in a constant state of paranoia, of being afraid of everything and everyone around you. Are you afraid of your family members? Neighbors? Anyone you encounter in public? Or just plain everyone? And if you claim, "No, I am not afraid of my family and neighbors!", then why are you so afraid of me?

Go and live your life. Leave me to live mine. If COVID is so terrible, and you've been such a Good Person by doing everything you've been told, I'll die and you'll be OK. But I think what you're most afraid of is the idea that maybe you weren't right, that everything you gave up to the Great COVID Scare was just the beginning of a life of fear and servitude.

Let's check back in a year and see how many more shots you've taken, how many more masks you've worn, and how many more restrictions on your life are still demanded. Let's see if you've woken up by then.
Your post is like a breath of fresh air....Thank You...!!!

Old 09-16-2021, 09:25 PM

44,346 posts, read 20,047,057 times
This thread is now closed. It's a shame it wasn't reported sooner, as it quickly devolved into discussions far off-topic. The opening post was a simple question: how can an employer verify the authenticity of a vaccine card?

People, remember which forum you're in when you post and be sure to make your posts relevant to the opening topic.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment