Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:04 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,625,740 times

Advertisements

Italian men are very handsome.

Japanesse are very inteligent.

I love German's accents.

Spanish men and women are beautiful.

Mexicans are friendly.

Brazilians have great tans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 02:52 PM

21 posts, read 81,802 times
The Japanese are some of the nicest people I have met

Old 08-07-2012, 05:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,005 times
What a wonderful thread this is! After reading some baseless, nasty statements about foreign counties this made me happy again. So...

Germans, I have a lot of German friends, amazing people who know how to party and you can joke with.

French, beautiful language indeed, people appreciate it when you try to learn how to speak it. People who know how to enjoy the little things in live.

English, very polite ;p people who are interested in other cultures, they aren't racist.

Korean, very clean, polite people, always willing to help you. You can have a lot of fun with them too. It's a very save country. (They won't take advantage of a drunk women)

Americans, very east to get along with! They don't judge people by their appearance.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,626,124 times
The latter made me laugh out loud if I'm honest!

Old 08-07-2012, 05:52 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,848,047 times
Puerto Rico has the hottest women I've ever seen.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:48 AM

4,865 posts, read 10,541,243 times
Americans: I find Americans friendly with a definite tendency towards being extroverted and fun to be around! They also make really good cinema, especially independent film.

Czechs: People in the Czech Republic are down to earth and have this subtle passion for life that I find completely irresistible. The vibe of that place and those people grabbed a hold of my heart and I've never fallen out of love with that amazing country.

The English: despite the old stereotypes what really gets me about the English is that they are an endearingly sentimental group of people.

South Africans: Black or White, South Africans have always struck me as a people raised in a culture that engenders a certain gravitas. They're badass and they're capable.

The Inuit: They understand that not every second needs to be filled up with sound. They know how to appreciate long pauses in conversation and companionable silence between friends.

Old 08-08-2012, 04:22 PM

175 posts, read 274,152 times
Riga Latvia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Seriously, do a little bit of research if you get time on this insanely beautiful city and country.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,544,671 times
What an amazing thread! I loved reading people opinions and love everyone haves to say nice things about other countries for a change

My opinions:

USA: They do the best tv shows on earth, they do awesome movies, they have a great musical history, amazing music bands and great writers. Culturally, is a very interesting country, and very varied, wich i love. I know many americans and all of them are very nice people. Its also a beautiful country.

ITALY: Such a stunning country, everytime i see photos of the place my ancestors were born (near Sorrento) it take my breath away, the amalfitani coast must be one of the prettiest places on earth. Plus, the food is amazing (i would know since my grandparents and my dad are italian and i have eaten homemade italian food all my life) and the culture and history of the place are great.

ENGLAND: I havent been to England but im dying to go. London is like my number 1 place in the world to go. About English people and culture i see them as a group of people that tend to make fun of themselves and not take themselves very seriously and this is something I LOVE!!! I love brittish humor!! English and brittish people in general seem like the kind of people i like. Plus, they have the best music in the world. The best music bands are from there, so, OMG. And their literature. And everything. I find england and i must say the entire UK to be an incredible place and been obsessed with going there since i was a child.

COLOMBIA: Lately thousands of colombians have been emigrating to Buenos Aires to study in the university (university here in Arg is free and its supposed to be very expensive in Colombia) and i ve met tons of Colombians here. May i say they are the NICEST people on earth? Everytime i run upon a Colombian, they are super nice, friendly, smart, outgoing and overall AWESOME. Love Colombian people!!

PERU Machu Picchu has to be one of the most amazing places on earth. I so wanna go there!

BRASIL: They can play really great futbol, those bastards. And Caipirinha is like my favourite drink ever. Also, lovely beaches.

NETHERLANDS: Its supposed to be beautiful and every dutch i know were cool and overall awesome. Their seem like a very fun bunch.

FRANCE This gotta be one of the most beautiful, interesting countries on earth. Im dying to go there.

RUSSIA: Chejov, Dostoievski, Gogol, Tolstoi, Pushkin, Turgeniev, Saint Petesburg. Enough said.

ICELAND: The landscape there seems very fascinating and captivating. Also, Sigur Ros.

I could go on and on forever and say good things about like 100 other countries, but im gonna stop now.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:35 AM

175 posts, read 274,152 times
I really really like this thread and how it covers so many locations. And there's barely any sort of toxic atmosphere. Great thread =)

Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,109,064 times
Germany - so beautiful it looks like a fairy tale. I like the German people - even though they are brusque. You always know where you stand with them, and my experiences with them have been overwhelmingly positive. They have a very earthy sense of humor too. And I love their emphasis on health and vitality and living a full and interesting life.

Belgium - the quiet little cousin who can get overlooked in a room, but shouldn't be! Lovely cities, poignant history, kind hearted people, and beautiful rolling, green countryside. Very pleasant.

The Czech Republic - WOOHOO! Love me some Prague. And the people are very warm and very open and friendly with Americans. Some of the Czech architecture is amazing. To me, the Czech Republic and Slovakia feel like they have a little wild edge to them that can crop up when least expected - quite bohemian! I love it there.

Japan - The beautiful, idyllic countryside contrasts so nicely with the big city centers that are so jumbled and loaded with technology, people, sights, sounds, smells and tastes. The people are SOOOOO kind and helpful and courteous. I love the Shinto temples and gardens too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World