Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 01:19 AM

70 posts, read 268,116 times

Advertisements

Next summer I am taking a month off from work to travel. I am 27 and single. I would like to go to a place where there is warm weather, a lot of outdoor recreation, cheap cost of living (I'll probably rent an apartment or something), and would like beautiful women around. Off the bat, I'm thinking Costa Rica. But maybe Belize or Ecquador?

Bottom line is it has to be safe, inexpensive, great weather, and beautiful women.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 03:32 AM

1 posts, read 2,211 times
what about mauritius island in the indian ocean?beautiful white sand beaches,crystal clear lagoon and lots of tourist from europe....im sure youll be able to find lots of hot girls!!!!life is nice and cheap there...im mauritian myself but living in tanzanie. if you need more info,dont hesitate to contact me...
regards
ludovic

Old 09-17-2010, 03:44 AM

16,258 posts, read 43,190,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodBlesstheUSA View Post
Next summer I am taking a month off from work to travel. I am 27 and single. I would like to go to a place where there is warm weather, a lot of outdoor recreation, cheap cost of living (I'll probably rent an apartment or something), and would like beautiful women around. Off the bat, I'm thinking Costa Rica. But maybe Belize or Ecquador?

Bottom line is it has to be safe, inexpensive, great weather, and beautiful women.

Suggestions?

Thanks
There are women everywhere in the world...but it sounds like you have a LATINA theme...

If so, Brazil. However, nowhere in Latin America is 'safe'. It's just part of what comes with going in Latin AMerica.

If you want all four from your bottom line....probably the best place in the world for that would be SouthEast Asia.

Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 AM

5,002 posts, read 12,359,565 times
Yeah, if you have a particular ethnicity then you should let us know.

Belize would be nice because they speak English there pretty well. No worries about the language barrier.

If you want latinas, Brazil or Peru or Colombia would be cool. All girls I've met from those places have been SMOKING hot.

If you want white women, eastern Europe like the Czech republic, the German countryside, Poland, and along the Black sea have gorgeous women. Every girl I've met who was from those places, except one, have been beautiful. Most countries in eastern Europe are pretty safe. Russia is another option but Moscow and St. Petersburg are both expensive. There's also a fair number of white women in the latin american world, too.

If you want Asian women, a lot of places in India are cheap but you need to be careful around diseases and the level of sanitation. India is pretty safe, recently memory of terror attacks in Mumbai notwithstanding. Thailand and Laos have gorgeous women (and the highest proportion of asian women who are well endowed I've noticed), but you need to be careful - SE Asian women are very traditional and won't sleep with you unless you are going to a) marry them, and they WILL expect it or b) pay them because they're prostitutes, and the b) option is getting less attractive in many places in SE Asia to combat the spread of AIDS and other STDs. If you really care about the bottom line, China is another place with loads of nice women, and with 1.3 billion Chinese, even if only 1% of those women are what you find attractive, there's 13 million who fit the bill.

If you're looking for black women, I honestly don't know, as I don't find them attractive. I'm sure a lot of Afro-Hispanic women are smoking in the Caribbean islands.

If you like Arab girls, Morocco, or Istanbul.

Last edited by eskercurve; 09-18-2010 at 09:19 AM..

Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,609,630 times
Rihanna is from Barbados....just sayin'.

Old 09-18-2010, 04:36 PM

344 posts, read 462,539 times
Cuba fits all of your criteria.

Old 09-18-2010, 10:35 PM

1,512 posts, read 8,167,111 times
Brazil, Brasil, Brazil!!!

Old 09-19-2010, 06:15 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times
Vietnam has all you're looking for.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:21 PM

6,041 posts, read 5,952,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
Yeah, if you have a particular ethnicity then you should let us know.

Belize would be nice because they speak English there pretty well. No worries about the language barrier.

If you want latinas, Brazil or Peru or Colombia would be cool. All girls I've met from those places have been SMOKING hot.

If you want white women, eastern Europe like the Czech republic, the German countryside, Poland, and along the Black sea have gorgeous women. Every girl I've met who was from those places, except one, have been beautiful. Most countries in eastern Europe are pretty safe. Russia is another option but Moscow and St. Petersburg are both expensive. There's also a fair number of white women in the latin american world, too.

If you want Asian women, a lot of places in India are cheap but you need to be careful around diseases and the level of sanitation. India is pretty safe, recently memory of terror attacks in Mumbai notwithstanding. Thailand and Laos have gorgeous women (and the highest proportion of asian women who are well endowed I've noticed), but you need to be careful - SE Asian women are very traditional and won't sleep with you unless you are going to a) marry them, and they WILL expect it or b) pay them because they're prostitutes, and the b) option is getting less attractive in many places in SE Asia to combat the spread of AIDS and other STDs. If you really care about the bottom line, China is another place with loads of nice women, and with 1.3 billion Chinese, even if only 1% of those women are what you find attractive, there's 13 million who fit the bill.

If you're looking for black women, I honestly don't know, as I don't find them attractive. I'm sure a lot of Afro-Hispanic women are smoking in the Caribbean islands.

If you like Arab girls, Morocco, or Istanbul.
Perhaps not Laos if it is for women. Beautiful country and women but law forbids sexual contact with foreigners....better Thailand or Cambodia..or Philippines better still.(may well expect payment though) Depending on taste of course.
latin America appears to be rather hot..never been,but Brazil and Argentina look to be worthy of a look in.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:34 PM

16,258 posts, read 43,190,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
Perhaps not Laos if it is for women. Beautiful country and women but law forbids sexual contact with foreigners....better Thailand or Cambodia..or Philippines better still.(may well expect payment though) Depending on taste of course.
latin America appears to be rather hot..never been,but Brazil and Argentina look to be worthy of a look in.
A friend of married a Laotian girl from Laos. Laos law forbids marriage with foreigners as well. It was quite an ordeal for them to get married, they had to go to a third country. Just a complete mess.

Sometimes foreigners want to stay in that country with their wife, start a business or whatseover. Can't really do that in Laos, if the government refuses to recognize/acknowledge a marriage in those situations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World