U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which country has most beautiful/sexiest men?
The Caribbean 25 5.24%
West Africa 3 0.63%
North Africa 3 0.63%
East Africa 6 1.26%
South Africa 3 0.63%
South America 32 6.71%
Italy 82 17.19%
France 23 4.82%
Spain 35 7.34%
Russia 28 5.87%
East Asia 18 3.77%
South Asia 10 2.10%
Greece 22 4.61%
Germany 37 7.76%
Turkey 20 4.19%
Indonesia 1 0.21%
Mexico 8 1.68%
Iraq 10 2.10%
Other-Please Mention 111 23.27%
Voters: 477. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 01:16 PM

221 posts, read 489,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
According to one article Swedish men are the most attractive. I don't see it, but I don't know.

British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com - Telegraph
the article also states that norwegian women are considered the most beautiful in the world.

why is it that so many people tend to only see sweden and overlook norway and denmark? we're exactly the same, just a bit smaller its really annoying.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 PM

871 posts, read 1,505,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City of Rain View Post
the article also states that norwegian women are considered the most beautiful in the world.

why is it that so many people tend to only see sweden and overlook norway and denmark? we're exactly the same, just a bit smaller its really annoying.
No one who is realistic takes polls like this totally seriously.

If one took a poll on what is considered to be the best asian cuisine, most would pick chinese, i can almost predict. Or if it was western cuisine, maybe italian because of pizza and lasagna popularity etc.

I don't think it is, so someone else's taste has no bearing on your own. You like what you like, even if you're in the minority or majority doesn't matter.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM

758 posts, read 2,049,658 times
well... if you're looking for well endowed... i'd say Dominican men. Never met one below 8in (20 cm)

Old 11-12-2009, 05:23 PM

2,816 posts, read 5,749,892 times
The word finesse doesn't mean much to you, does it?

Old 11-12-2009, 05:40 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,021,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
According to one article Swedish men are the most attractive. I don't see it, but I don't know.

British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com - Telegraph
Eh, I don't think I've ever found a Swedish fellow attractive but then again I've never been into that whole Aryan beauty thing. Nothing against Swedes, though. It's a great country. Italian and Brazilian men tend to be attractive. I guess it's the perfect Mediterranean weather that gives them good skin.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:40 PM

13,856 posts, read 24,131,720 times
Quote:

The thread title says men so that's the element of the article I mentioned.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 14,868 times
i think arabic guys , turkish ,spainish,american guys (texas),australians ,british,iranis and pakis are beautiful...italian guys are also hunks...

Old 11-20-2009, 09:21 PM

956 posts, read 1,621,056 times
Me likey Norwegian men

Old 03-30-2010, 12:27 PM

2 posts, read 28,336 times
Irish men!!!! Oh my days they are so sexy, gorgeous, fun, cultured, smart, witty, friendly and very family orientated and loving... Irish men, win hands down for me! And I've been all over the world. As for Asian men, I'm so sorry, I'm honestly not trying to be horrible here just honest, but I've lived all over Asia for over 4 years now and I have never in my entire time been attracted to one Asian man whether he's Chinese, Thai, Japanese, etc. I have seen some handsome Indian men, especially the ones that have blue eyes which is quite rare but very striking. Also the Indian/Caucasian mix is very beautiful although I think much less so for the Chinese/Caucasion mix. Men in Madrid are insanely goodlooking and sexy and I generally don't go for Mediteranean looks but they are simply stunning in Madrid, having said that when I go to Barcelona or Marcia I don't think I have ever seen one attractive man there, but Madrid... wow!!! GORGEOUS!! The last BA flight I was on from London to Madrid was packed with HOT guys everywhere, it was insane! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Best flight ever!! Italian men,.. not really my thing. They're just too dolled up and full of themselves and they're very full on so I'm instantly put off by them harassing me all the time! They're so cheeky! Russian men are not attractive one bit. I don't find Greek men attractive either. France is hit or miss. They're are some rotters but then you can bump into a few hotties who will stun you but I generally find French men incredibly immature and I don't like the french sense of humour,.. probably because it's not funny!! . Danish men are tall and handsome but boring personalities so you get easily put off. Swedish are the same, so are German but Germans tend to be a bit meatier and more intelligent but still the scandys are not over flowing with exciting personalities but they do compensate that with good looks. Best personalities in men are in Ireland, Scotland and England. They are very funny men and very smart. So witty. I have cried laughing which makes them very sexy. I find them more entertaining than American Men. Australian men are like cave men. I find them a bit under developed so they carry themselves a bit like apes too... haha! There are some hot guys but they always look a bit rough round the edges to me... and not in that sexy collin farrel kind of way. South African men don't do it for me. Argentinian men yes are beautiful but I'm yet to meet one that's straight. American men,... they vary so much I think it's hard to say, there doesn't seem to be a general type as the country is so diverse in cultures and there's so much variation in men, blonds, black, tanned, white, blue eyes, brown eyes, tall, short, fat, thin,.. there are just way too many different types of men in the US to know for sure. I don't find Turkish men attractive in the slightest and I find Eastern European men generally very unattractive. Sorry!! Just being honest here! I myself am from NY but I've lived in London, France, all over Asia, spent alot of time in Denmark, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Australia, Spain and travelled to several other places too so I am speaking from personal experience. I suppose it just depends on what floats your boat!! But if I had to say who has been the most gorgeous man I have ever met in my life? Well that would definitely be a Spaniard from Madrid. Dark floppy hair, slightly tanned, tall, slim and the most gorgeous bright blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. He was simply devine! and very very sexy.....

Old 03-30-2010, 12:42 PM

2 posts, read 28,336 times
Quote:

............ I have to be honest with you and I'm sure I'll be hated for sharing this opinion but I use to go to Sweden and Denmark practically every weekend from London for about 3 years so I spent alot of time in both countries and therefore alot of time with the swedish and danish people (I have also been to Norway quite a few times on business)... This is where I'll probably get hated, but I found Danish women not that naturally attractive, alot of them aren't natural blonds as we're all lead to believe and they wear so much makeup!! They're also bigger boned and very tall which I don't think is very attractive in a woman. Swedish women I found shorter than Danish women but rather plump.. haha!! I met a lot of plumpy Swedish girls although they did have very pretty faces however again, just like the Danish girls they wear so much makeup it's not funny!! Swedish girls love sun beds or fake tan, tons of makeup and a bottle of bleach, Danes are pretty much the same too. It's actually not that attractive. You will of course see the odd natural beauties around but there's not as many of those as people seem to think. There are a lot of umpa lumpas in Denmark and Sweden. Norwegians,.. I agree are far more attractive then both Danish and Swedish put together. They're features are more delicate, they're skin is not the colour of an orange and they have very natural beauty, very fresh looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World