Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM

1,232 posts, read 1,822,194 times

Advertisements

Nyc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM

14,799 posts, read 21,408,658 times
London!

Old 08-29-2012, 10:14 PM

91 posts, read 157,578 times
Most exciting big city? Barcelona.

Most exciting overall... Ibiza!

Old 04-21-2014, 05:33 PM

749 posts, read 2,447,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasick View Post
just BIG cities r always the most exiting, trust me, *****, weed n E, parties, That london, new york on top, then probebly milan, paris and all them cities. All I no is i bet Asia completely sucks and is boring as ****, seriously all they do is work and i no its good to stay civalised but what about the FUN guys, come on, STEP YOUR LIFE GAME UP!!!
Hah, you clearly don't travel much and probably have never been to Asia.

Most exciting cities in the world in my opinion:

1. London
2. Hong Kong
3. New York
4. Tokyo
5. Rio De Janeiro
6. Mumbai
7. Bangkok
8. Paris
9. Los Angeles
10. Dubai

Old 04-21-2014, 08:08 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,770,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avex View Post
Wow no love for Mexico city, I guess most people who've commented never been.

Of the three north American giants (LA, NYC & DF) I found the Mexican capital to be the most thrilling city. It's filled with superlatives, often claimed to be the largest city in the world. Is equal with NYC, London and Paris with the amount of museums and theatres. No other city in the America's boasts as many cathedrals, convents and palaces as Mexico city. It is home to the second largest Catholic pilgrimage site, after the Vatican. The city is home to he only royal castle in the americas. Has the second largest public square in the world also . The food scene in DF is downright incredible, going for the food is enough reason to go there. The city is so contrasting with its architecture, from old world opulence, modern skyscrapers, aztec ruins to neighborhoods with more art deco than Miami. Mexico city is fascinating because at times it can come to feel like: Paris, Madrid,NYC, LA, Algiers And la Paz all within a relative distance from each other.

Mexico city has always strived for greatness, unfortunately, it's negative reputation still over shadows everything I described above.
Perfect description- it is an amazing city that gets overlooked too often.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:48 PM

531 posts, read 592,154 times
London is feeling pretty awesome right now. Resplendent and booming. I wouldn't be anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World