U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2011, 06:33 AM

1,502 posts, read 2,400,309 times

Advertisements

Glasgow, Scotland....beauty makes up for any teeth...I hate perfectly white American white teeth (blue looking) anyways! All over the UK women seem attractive to me. Girls from Ohio look nice to me too for some reason.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 06:30 PM

292 posts, read 585,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
I'd have to say the Nice-Avignon area in southern France. But as for those I never saw in real life (and wished I had), that would be those long-legged Visigothic-looking Spanish ones on Telemundo and Univision, wherever the heck they film that!!!
True, but that's not really a fair comparison. Women on TV are usually a lot more "airbrushed" than regular women.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:10 PM

2,665 posts, read 2,249,588 times
To name a concretely city is impossible, but, in terms of region and bearing all the aspects in mind (diversity, ratio with total population and ratio quality/quantity, geographic extension, etc.) the most beautiful women by far are in South America (especially this four countries: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela) and Eastern Europa (Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc.).
A bit down below: Scandinavia (Denmark and Sweden), Mediterranean Europe (Italy and Serbia), the big cities of Canad√° and the southern US (the cosmopolitan cities: miami, LA, las vegas, etc. and maybe NYC).
The Arabic women also seem to be very pretty, but we can't evaluate them in his true dimension until they do dress in a western way, without taking the actual Hijab.
Finally, the oriental girls are underrated but, nevertheless, they can't compete with the first two groups named before.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 PM

2,665 posts, read 2,249,588 times
If you want to see on cities, read this:
Cities With The Most Beautiful Women - Travelers Digest
Interesting

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 PM

292 posts, read 585,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlaver View Post
To name a concretely city is impossible, but, in terms of region and bearing all the aspects in mind (diversity, ratio with total population and ratio quality/quantity, geographic extension, etc.) the most beautiful women by far are in South America (especially this four countries: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela) and Eastern Europa (Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc.).
A bit down below: Scandinavia (Denmark and Sweden), Mediterranean Europe (Italy and Serbia), the big cities of Canad√° and the southern US (the cosmopolitan cities: miami, LA, las vegas, etc. and maybe NYC).
The Arabic women also seem to be very pretty, but we can't evaluate them in his true dimension until they do dress in a western way, without taking the actual Hijab.
Finally, the oriental girls are underrated but, nevertheless, they can't compete with the first two groups named before.
Agree 110%. The cream of the crop in terms of beauty seem to be in South America and Eastern Europe, followed by Arab countries.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:53 PM

154 posts, read 366,562 times
It depends on what you like.....

I have lived around the world and Europe is very unimpressive for men and women. (i know, I know....someone who doesnt agree will want to be nasty about that comment, but whateva!)

The only country in Europe I have not been to is France, so I can not comment on that...HOWEVER judging by the many french people I know, I would say the men are more impressive looking than the women.

If you like tanned skin and decent to very good bodies, than Rio is good. I would not say Rio had the best faces in the world and mostly my black guy friends enjoyed it the most when we went there.

If you like exotic looking, women who look like "fast race cars" ....then of course Russia or Ukraine will have some of that!

In the U.S., I think the best looking men and Women are in Miami! I lived there and I can still remember my reaction when I exited the airport. I did not know who I wanted to kiss first!

Russia, Ukraine or Miami are the only places I would look for beautiful women. While keeping in mind Tel Aviv and Buenos Aires (2 places of interest I have not been)

Old 07-19-2011, 08:00 PM

154 posts, read 366,562 times
Oh Yeh, and since the original poster "made it fair by including attractive men.cities"

I would have to say
Miami
Milan

And anywhere is Russia/Ukraine ( Russian men are either God awful ugly or extremely fierce and exotic)

I have seen some incredible Serbian Men, they are dark , masculine and gorgeous.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:22 AM

1,502 posts, read 2,400,309 times
Yep, depends on what you like...I find pale skin women to be most attractive having lived in South Florida most of my life. Kind of get bored of the same look all the time and want something different.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 PM

10,486 posts, read 14,032,397 times
From the places i have visited:
1.Tokyo/Miami (tie)
2.London/Paris (tie)

East Asia have the most beautiful/cutest women in the world but from my own experience... not that great in bed.
I like women to take over control in the bedroom once in a while you know, i don't wanna do all the work all the time.

Southeast Asian women are very beautiful too but much less class than the Japanese & Korean.

I have seen many nice Brazilian girls around the world too.

N.American/EU White & Black girls are to bossy and complain to much... jk... or am i not?

Old 07-28-2011, 02:31 PM

9,840 posts, read 20,934,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post

N.American/EU White & Black girls are to bossy and complain to much... jk... or am i not?
I grew up assuming and just accepting that's the way it is, regarding American women that are bossy, boisterous, demanding, loud and obnoxious.

Then I tasted the foreign fruit and was like WOW! what a difference.

Women are women, but there are a lot of cultural differences and a lot of other options than chunky american cows that are constantly mooing.

There are some nice American gals out there, but most will drive you up a wall.

And there are plenty of gals overseas that are not all that great, but i'd say find a culture suited to your personality and that helps a lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World