U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 PM

59 posts, read 247,285 times

Advertisements

By far, the most beautiful women in the world are still in Colombia... I've never seen so many breathtaking wonders than in this country... and I've been to more countries than I have not been to...

and no, nightlife is not very good in any of the LaZona Rosa's in Colombia because of the fear of extreme danger. Of all Colombian cities, the best nightlife is in Cartagena and its still not as good as most exotic countries. Many educated Colombians don't venture out especially into the countryside. If someone disputes this, they are a fraud.

Also, I can bear as witness that cocain is as easy to purchase on a scale unforseen than anywhere else.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 06:32 PM

5,473 posts, read 10,413,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowWalk View Post
By far, the most beautiful women in the world are still in Colombia... I've never seen so many breathtaking wonders than in this country... and I've been to more countries than I have not been to...

and no, nightlife is not very good in any of the LaZona Rosa's in Colombia because of the fear of extreme danger. Of all Colombian cities, the best nightlife is in Cartagena and its still not as good as most exotic countries. Many educated Colombians don't venture out especially into the countryside. If someone disputes this, they are a fraud.

Also, I can bear as witness that cocain is as easy to purchase on a scale unforseen than anywhere else.
Powder and the most beautiful women in the world...hmmmmmm. But is it worth putting your life in danger? No.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:19 AM

195 posts, read 629,783 times
Wilmington, NC had the highest percentage I've encountered but the city is only 100,000 people. Very few ugly women there. Of the larger cities I've been, I would say Panama City, Panama or Cartagena, Colombia. San Juan, PR is right up there too.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:27 AM

195 posts, read 629,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Sapporo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne, Montreal, Guadalajara, Paris, Milan, Rome, Atlanta, Miami, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, San Diego are the ones that come to mind, from the places I've been to. But I have yet to go to Brazil, Sweden, Russia, or any Eastern European/Slavic country.
I think that entire city is beyond tacky and the chicks are ghetto fabulous and not that hot.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:17 PM

725 posts, read 1,131,808 times
I can't really say one place, but I'll give you my top 5 cities.

1. Miami (so much diversity)
2. Rio (similar to Miami, but slightly less diverse)
3. Houston (Texas women are gorgeous, confident, and curvy)
4. Los Angeles (lots of beautiful women, though many are "beautified")
5. Atlanta (I love the southern girls)

I have very narrow preferences that probably bias these views quite a bit though

Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM

725 posts, read 1,131,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroy25 View Post
I think that entire city is beyond tacky and the chicks are ghetto fabulous and not that hot.
To each his own I suppose but what's tacky about Atlanta?

Old 02-12-2011, 03:34 PM

513 posts, read 1,088,332 times
Cracow

Old 02-12-2011, 04:15 PM

292 posts, read 585,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdonjuan View Post
To each his own I suppose but what's tacky about Atlanta?
I live in Atlanta and agree that many people (men and women) in general are long on being tacky and more than a little short on class. The less you have your act together the more you fit in. People here like to display wealth they don't have. Of course, to each his own.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM

211 posts, read 521,390 times
Tokyo...I think Japanese women are gorgeous.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:48 PM

4,803 posts, read 6,806,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J'aimeDesVilles View Post
Montreal

Montreal is a very cool city and the woman were surprisingly beautiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World