U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,723,233 times

Advertisements

The U.S. is the biggest melting pot the world has ever seen. If you can't find what you're looking for in NYC, or Chicago, or LA, or Houston, or any other large city in America, then you won't find it anywhere else.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2011, 09:17 PM

292 posts, read 585,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
The U.S. is the biggest melting pot the world has ever seen. If you can't find what you're looking for in NYC, or Chicago, or LA, or Houston, or any other large city in America, then you won't find it anywhere else.
You are so wrong! Yes, the US is the biggest melting pot in the world but the women are nowhere even close to being the most beautiful in the world.

From your post it doesn't look like you've traveled much. Have you?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:27 PM

5,706 posts, read 8,723,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessClassic View Post
You are so wrong! Yes, the US is the biggest melting pot in the world but the women are nowhere even close to being the most beautiful in the world.

From your post it doesn't look like you've traveled much. Have you?
Yep, and I stand by what I said.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 PM

654 posts, read 1,453,881 times
The answer is Miami

Old 02-13-2011, 02:13 AM

230 posts, read 842,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post

I´m not going to disagree that the US is the largest melting pot but there are a few factors that make many of these girls not as hot as from their original countries. One is americanization: The diet many of these girls eat turn their bodies into crap. They start to drive everywhere and so use less physical exertion,again turning their bodies into crap. They start to have an American attitude (some may find it sexy, I sure don´t) Another reason would be that emigrants are a self selecting group that are not always representative of the society they come from as a whole. For example, Brazil is over half black or mixed, yet almost every Brazilian I have met in the United States has been white. Why? because they have the money to fly to the US and to qualify for the visa. (they love Disney World for some dam reason) If you look at Mexican migrants on the other hand, you would think almost all Mexicans are short little Indians. Although the majority may be, if you go to the large cities in Mexico you will see this is not the case there are many white and light skinned mexicans. Why don´t they migrate? Because they have the money and economic stability not to. Their girls are much hotter than the poorer classes that migrate to the US.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:12 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,106,096 times
Any city or country where the majority of women are Latina, I'm there. I love the attitude, the behind, the beauty, the attitude, the behind, the beauty, the attitude, the behind, the beauty...I am sorry I was daydreaming.

Miami is a city that I have many problems traveling through. The airport views literally break my neck. For me, I am sure that is the case for the majority of Latino cities. JLO is everywhere!

Old 02-13-2011, 09:18 AM

292 posts, read 585,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesne View Post
I´m not going to disagree that the US is the largest melting pot but there are a few factors that make many of these girls not as hot as from their original countries. One is americanization: The diet many of these girls eat turn their bodies into crap. They start to drive everywhere and so use less physical exertion,again turning their bodies into crap. They start to have an American attitude (some may find it sexy, I sure don´t) Another reason would be that emigrants are a self selecting group that are not always representative of the society they come from as a whole. For example, Brazil is over half black or mixed, yet almost every Brazilian I have met in the United States has been white. Why? because they have the money to fly to the US and to qualify for the visa. (they love Disney World for some dam reason) If you look at Mexican migrants on the other hand, you would think almost all Mexicans are short little Indians. Although the majority may be, if you go to the large cities in Mexico you will see this is not the case there are many white and light skinned mexicans. Why don´t they migrate? Because they have the money and economic stability not to. Their girls are much hotter than the poorer classes that migrate to the US.
Exactly!

Old 02-17-2011, 09:41 PM

13 posts, read 36,522 times
After traveling overseas, there is no way I would include any American city in this survey. Here is a list of the places I've been: 1. Kyiv, Ukraine 2. Prague, Czech Republic 3. St. Petersburg, Russia 4. Stockholm, Sweden 5. Buenos Aires, Argentina 6. Milan, Italy 7. Berlin, Germany 8. Caracas, Venezuela 9. Rio de Janiero, Brazil 10. Copenhagen, Denmark.

Basically, if you go to Eastern Europe and Scandinavia you'd be all set and never want to come back!

Old 02-17-2011, 09:42 PM

By the way, I've been to Miami as I live in Florida and I grew up in Los Angeles.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:47 PM

To those who think we have it all as far as women have obviously not traveled much. The person who commented on the women in the native countries being better is absolutely dead on. For me a big part of beauty is the charm, inner world, attitudes, beliefs and how they carry themselves...all these factors put American women way down on the list. Every survey I've seen about top cities or countries is dominated by Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and a few countries in Latin America: Brazil, Argentina and Columbia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World