Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 02:12 AM

29 posts, read 61,969 times

Advertisements

Colombia,maybe?
It's not everything you wanted but in San Andrés and Providence islands English is official.
The taxation system is harsh,though.Besides,it's a crime country.
Just a suggestion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 07:14 AM

4,361 posts, read 7,103,829 times
Try New Hampshire. A cousin of mine moved there for its freedom and libertarianism, even though his family ties are all in the Southern states. Their state motto on car license plates is "live free or die."

Just be aware, NH has no state income tax, but a high property tax.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,869,945 times
Montana

Old 03-31-2012, 07:31 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,200,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlane3 View Post
Try New Hampshire. Their state motto on car license plates is "live free or die."
And just to prove how free they live, they arrested and prosecuted drivers who snipped the slogan off their plates.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:58 AM

142 posts, read 443,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Sorry, not in Europe, Australia or South America. But there are only three English speaking countries in Europe, Australia and South America, which pretty much limits the conversation.
There are four.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:48 AM

679 posts, read 662,325 times
This is so funny, sorry but people like this are pathetic.

I know a great country for you, it is called Somalia.

Honestly if I had a penny for every diptard wannabee libertarian in the USA that complains about the "evil big government" in their I would be in competition with Donald Trump.

Yeah government is not perfect, but it is the reason in which you have rights or freedoms to begin with. Without a governmental system in which the monopoly on violence is established you're rights and freedom count for ****. Anyone can take what they want from you and rape and kill your family with no consequences because their is no enforcement system to deter or take actions against such acts. That's why you have the situation we have in Somalia.

The USA government isn't perfect but honestly it is one of the lesser bureaucratic ran system in the developed world. You need to expand your knowledge and stop believing whatever Fox News is telling you.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,812,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
I am hoping to hit the lottery tonight and want to start looking for a more freedom loving country than the U.S. I want somewhere I can live with my family and just be left alone by all people if I so desire. Somewhere where guns are not frowned upon but are a natural thing,low taxes,very little government intrusion in life,homeschooling legal. Has to be Europe or Australia or South America. Primary language has to be English as well. So any suggestions?
Do the world a favor and just stay where you are.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:51 PM

313 posts, read 451,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
I am hoping to hit the lottery tonight and want to start looking for a more freedom loving country than the U.S. I want somewhere I can live with my family and just be left alone by all people if I so desire. Somewhere where guns are not frowned upon but are a natural thing,low taxes,very little government intrusion in life,homeschooling legal. Has to be Europe or Australia or South America. Primary language has to be English as well. So any suggestions?
Take your pick of anywhere in Europe that you think has all these provisions, and I'd be willing to bet that you'd miss your American freedoms in a hurry. Seriously! And in Australia you cannot own a gun. If you need to defend yourself, you're f-----! I have relatives in the Azores islands of Portugal. . . same thing. No thanks!

To some people the pasture may seem greener on the other side, but it could very well have more cowpies in it, too.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:06 PM

37,307 posts, read 39,688,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Do the world a favor and just stay where you are.
No, I'd rather that not happen. He should go to Guyana.

He gets what he wants and he sees if he likes it.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:14 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,812,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
No, I'd rather that not happen. He should go to Guyana.

He gets what he wants and he sees if he likes it.
And can anyone just move to Guyana? Sounds like a very small country Judging from its location it might have all kinds of disgusting animals and bugs And hardly any white people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World