Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2012, 03:24 AM

32 posts, read 62,952 times

Advertisements

the united states and australia are two very diffirent lands because australia is down under america is the wild west and all I know as a simple fact is the USA is a part of the northern world on earth and australia is the southern world on earth and the diffirences between northern american homeland and australian homeland is australia has the dream time right in the heart of the countrey many and very few people were in australia hundreds of years ago the civilization in australia compared to america is loads more smaller and shorter because australia is a very hot arid desserted countrey many spots where man has never been the desert in australia is very hot and arid and aborigines are people who are hardy living people they walk with bare feet in the sand in alice springs and there tribes have evolved very diffirent to northern american tribes like the native american indian to the aboriginal are two totally diffirent cultures because when I hear a dream time song I get very emotional over it and I am also fascinated by the north american indian tribes.

north american indians are cold people they also can withstand hot and cold arid climates but australia is so far much more hotter and arid then some areas in the united states is native american dont use such a word as the dream time because many aboriginals beleive that all the people of the world who come into australia is a white man european man have white spirit while the indians in northern america beleive the same.

but many aboriginals absolutly love north american tribal people and south american tribal people because they all understand the spirit of white man between a black or tribal man.

all white people to many aboriginals were considered hostile many centuries ago because captain cook came into australia finding out that this australian countrey is purely the heart of australia now the aboriginals now feel that white men and women with white spirit and white soul have a good heart or bad heart and they know but the english of course who came into australia more like the welsh people were ritch and many of them were evil.

is I purely understand nomad nature and I understand that america can go hot and cold all at once depends on the kind of year....thats how many northern american indians evolved in northern america they would scelp white people in america while aboriginals would throw spears at white people in australia but no matter where we are from in this world we are all one no matter what colour our skin is or no matter what countrey or culture we come from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 05:13 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,732,816 times
Some very good observations.
They are both similar indigineous peoples who were in tune with the land, their history, their ancestors and their spirits etc, before British colonists took it from them and decimated their culture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World