Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,614,849 times

Advertisements

I like the way Americans speak English. so interesting. As for the girls really like Porto-American women (Metis) I can (by 60 percent) distinguish this American woman from the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 07:39 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,743,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I think in America a lot of American good girls!!!
American girls are fun getting drunk with and hanging out, I doubt they would make a great wife. Hence the high divorce rate here in America.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:43 PM

Not so wrote probably!
Porto-American-super . like very much.
The Americans have a beautiful pronunciation of the English language.
I American women can distinguish from the other girls (with a probability of 60 per cent)

Old 05-22-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Some of the men are not psychologically normal, and abuse the wife. There was a spectacular case of a Ukrainian woman who was killed by her American husband, and there have been many such cases with brides from the Philippines. Russian women should stay home, unless they meet a foreigner in Russia under more legitimate circumstances.
I thought those sites required background checks in order to weed out those sicko's. Yeah, I thought about using those sites to "Experiment" what it's like getting mail order brides but I'm not a wacko who uses those women as slaves and kill them later.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:46 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
American girls are fun getting drunk with and hanging out, I doubt they would make a great wife. Hence the high divorce rate here in America.)
I don't know what kind of women you hang out with, it's obviously not my crowd. I and several of my friends have never had a drink in our lives. Somehow, I get the feeling you'd find that boring.

Why do I get the feeling you enjoy getting drunk with women? Sounds like you wouldn't make a very good husband. We'd better slap a warning label on you, before you go to Russia looking for a bride.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
American girls are fun getting drunk with and hanging out, I doubt they would make a great wife. Hence the high divorce rate here in America.

I think this is not the case! I think just met not the halves of which shall.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I thought those sites required background checks in order to weed out those sicko's. Yeah, I thought about using those sites to "Experiment" what it's like getting mail order brides but I'm not a wacko who uses those women as slaves and kill them later.

I think the statistics are very small!!! more media hype.To verification agree! but I think this is a single case in the whole world

Old 05-22-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
A woman told me about a guy she knew who wanted to get a Russian bride. He would talk about how he made the house really nice, bought a big-screen TV, nice appliances, everything he thought she'd want to be happy in the house. The more he talked, the more it became clear he planned to not allow her to leave the house. He'd built a prison for her, and made it as lavish as he could.

Scared the heck out of my friend to hear this. There are people like that out there.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I think the statistics are very small!!! more media hype.To verification agree! but I think this is a single case in the whole world
No, the statistics are NOT "very small". Many brides from the Philippines have been killed or beaten by their American husbands, and others escaped only when women formed organizations to provide information to foreign brides, and to help them leave abusive situations. This is a very serious problem.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why do I get the feeling you enjoy getting drunk with women? Sounds like you wouldn't make a very good husband. We'd better slap a warning label on you, before you go to Russia looking for a bride.
I'm not old enough in America to drink yet. I'm only 19! (Legal drinking age in America is 21) Even if I were old enough to drink, I wouldn't go to a club and get drunk with women. Maybe a bottle or two but not more that gets me the urge to jump off a building. A very tall building. When I was in school, I went to school dances and see how nasty girls dance there. It looks like it gets worser in bars so I'll pass.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World