Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 03:48 PM

207 posts, read 707,507 times

Advertisements

In the past 3 years, I've always wanted to visit Cuba. And right now, there's a strong chance it will finally come true.
My all time favorite holiday destination is ofcourse my home, New Zealand. Studied and been living & working here in the US for quite sometime now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 04:22 PM

3,734 posts, read 4,546,933 times
I would love (and plan) to visit China, Japan, Fiji, Seychelles, Reunion Island, Mauritius, the Maldives, Madagascar, South Africa, Tanzania, and Russia.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:25 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Add me to the list of people who fancy the Maldives! If not the Maldives then the Seychelles would do me for a couple of weeks! I can just picture myself now swinging in a hammock under a shady tree, near the beach, with drink in hand........oh well, I had better get back to work!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 9 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,920,579 times
There is some further information to add to my first post I have up earlier in this thread topic that was in post number 3 on page 1.

For my next international trip for next year, there is a noticeable change of plans.

Now I am a bit more undecided/ambivalent and am selecting between 1. Northern France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Southern UK/England. OR 2. All over France/More of France and skipping the other 3 countries. Either traveling option with that would be equally impressive, fascinating, and inspiring, and it is fun to decide what traveling plan to select from that.

I have the same plans for the 2nd international trip after that with deciding between Thailand or China and that is also exciting and invigorating.

I did not mention the 3rd international trip yet in the next 3 years after that. That trip is for Romania and then a car road trip through the Bulgaria, Turkey, and Georgia scenic and underrated Black Sea coastline. In Georgia, also parts of the Caucasus mountains, and Tbilisi after going to Batumi. I am going to Romania again because my parents are actually from there and lived there for around 38 years before they immigrated to the USA around 26 years ago, and I have a lot of family members that live in Constanta/Tuzla Romania. I visited that place three times before for around 30 days each time, so I have very surprising close familiar connections with that area of Romania.

It would be very interesting to compare Georgia’s Black Sea coastline city/town of Batumi to Romania’s Black Sea coastline city/town of Constanta, especially with the beach nightlife scene. I was surprised at how vibrant and high quality the nightlife scene was in that area of Romania.

For more than 3 years later, that is too far away to be certain of comprehensive/specific traveling plans but these are the next 25 countries/places I would love to visit after that eventually within the next 30 years: Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Singapore, French Polynesia, Reunion, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Iceland, Bhutan.

I also would enjoy visiting the same countries again more than once or twice, and there is even more places than that I would enjoy visiting.

There is so many high quality, worthwhile, and intriguing places to visit!

For this thread topic earlier I was counting all of the countries I traveled to outside of the country I live in so far. When I also include the travels inside the country I live in, it is 8 countries total up to now (France, UK/England, USA, Canada, Romania, Bulgaria, Mexico, Costa Rica) Within 3 years, it could go all the way to 13 countries visited.

One life aspiration is to try to have visited 38 countries+ until 60 years old.

However, it would be content and satisfying enough to have visited up to 14 countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World