Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 10:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times

Advertisements

or in my case colorism? Is there a nice town in America or on some island somewhere? I am just tired of hearing about skin tone and race in my daily life. I'd like to not be picked on. I want to escape somewhere that I can find peace

Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,618,246 times
Hi! Upset when it happens. I hate racists and skinheads. These are people of a low-moral, rather. without morality. In America, racism and still is? America is a country of immigrants, there are people of different races have people so far this behavior? In Russia such problems are much less, there are idiots naturally in some areas, but their small number. To blacks as mainly of great interest, as we have a Northern country and it is not natural for Russia, but no more than that. For the most part interest in a good aspect of the word. What comes to the edge of my non-existent. even the minority of racism. Live and work and the Koreans and the Chinese, the Indians, the Arab appearance. On Chinese generally do not pay attention, as they its. you want to go to the island? this is the same weird. I think there are places in America where there is no racial problems. Successes to you! Who are you by nationality?

Old 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Hi! Upset when it happens. I hate racists and skinheads. These are people of a low-moral, rather. without morality. In America, racism and still is? America is a country of immigrants, there are people of different races have people so far this behavior? In Russia such problems are much less, there are idiots naturally in some areas, but their small number. To blacks as mainly of great interest, as we have a Northern country and it is not natural for Russia, but no more than that. For the most part interest in a good aspect of the word. What comes to the edge of my non-existent. even the minority of racism. Live and work and the Koreans and the Chinese, the Indians, the Arab appearance. On Chinese generally do not pay attention, as they its. you want to go to the island? this is the same weird. I think there are places in America where there is no racial problems. Successes to you! Who are you by nationality?
I am African American and experience colorism from other AAs and racism from some Whites too.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:06 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
In European Russia, there is a very significant problem with racism against people of color. I don't know about Asian Russia, but the problem definitely exists in the European side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I am African American and experience colorism from other AAs and racism from some Whites too.
You can't escape it. As long as people continue so-called identity politics in the US, it will never stop.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
In European Russia, there is a very significant problem with racism against people of color. I don't know about Asian Russia, but the problem definitely exists in the European side.

You can't escape it. As long as people continue so-called identity politics in the US, it will never stop.
Even outside the USA??

Old 08-11-2012, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

There is and it is not in the European part of Russia as a whole it is in some cities, and it were the minority, for the reason that the Russian people do not like racists and skinheads. this minority is people-minded morals and education, and are bastards. If you are tolerant to other people you no one in the greater part of Russia do not touch and on the contrary you'll find a common language with them.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:56 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Move out in the forest and build a cottage.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Move out in the forest and build a cottage.
It's not funny, it is a serious global problem

Old 08-11-2012, 02:28 AM

6,558 posts, read 12,051,033 times
OP, where do you live? Just curious. Different regions have more racism than others. I would suggest a multi-cultural area like California. Of course even there, racism is not non-existent. I have seen plenty of racism in San Diego while I lived there, especially in the East County suburbs of Santee and Lakeside.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:38 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Quote:
It's not funny, it is a serious global problem
I'm not trying to be funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World