Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Old 08-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Location: State Fire and Ice
3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Reputation: 862


I would like to ask you guys think should be on this forum people marine professions.
I am on one of the professions - engineer officer, that is, officers of the international class.
To contact any of the people of my profession to work in the merchant Navy, you should have following documents :
1 - Passport of a sailor
2 - the working diploma (which is produced on the basis of academic diplomas and certificates(To get finished University or specialized College)
3 - diploma GMDSS
4 - the international Certificate of BGS (struggle for survivability of a vessel)
5 - the international Certificate of the Rafts and boats (the ability to command and provided Katostrofa (when the ship sinking) be able to avoid the victims and knowledge of all life-saving appliances and so on)
6 - the international certificate - the Fireman
7 - international certificate - Medica
8 - M. The certificate of an Officer of the security program (an Expert on anti-terrorism)
9 - M. Certificate RLT (Systems of Radio - Location gasket)
10 - M. Certificate of SARP
11 - Zagran ( international ) passport.
The question of What documents are necessary for naval officer to work in the merchant Navy?
What documents to the officers of mechanics, reference engineers, and other professionals.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 08-11-2012 at 02:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Location: State Fire and Ice
3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Reputation: 862
Forgot to add, the working diploma obtained on the basis of diploma after the ending of University, may only be obtained with a minimum of 12 months of marine practice (i.e. minimum practice is 1 year, it is usually predostovlyaet University during training at the University which is supported by the availability of information (documents)) Passed a medical Commission and honey book.
All the documents are international, and I think not particularly should differ from other countries, but all is possible. These documents from my list are obtained after the theoretical knowledge and practical training and training. And for the posts of 4 - 2 Deck officer on ships a large register tons or 1 officer on ships of small register tons to work 1 or a captain on a ship of a large register tons (capacity) need additional training and obtaining of additional certificates and diploma. If you have a certain marine years of service, officer 2 you can go through additional training and get the position of 1 officer or captain. If you want to work on ships of increased danger ie, gas - carts or tanker, then you will need in addition to my top list another certificate.
This procedure and the documents for the naval officers Navigator received by Russia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top