Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:12 PM

58 posts, read 209,185 times

Advertisements

Okay, sounds like no one has a definitive answer. My limited experience with UK men is that they are especially lascivious.
People who are promiscuous are more likely to have diseases, and the women are more loose, apparently.
Sorrento sounds like it could work. SO beautiful.
Yes, apparently it would be necessary to get a visa and a job first. I'm going into the geography field though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 07:18 PM

54 posts, read 109,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondrood View Post
I would think it is just the other way around and that the Germanic parts of Europe are more promiscuous than the Latin parts. Maybe you thinking otherwise is due to the archetype of the Latin Lover or something?
This is true. The UK has a bad reputation for promiscuity. Loads of teen pregnancies, slappers who drop sprogs at 15 just to get a council flat. The UK is probably the worst in Europe in that regard, followed closely by Ireland and the other Germanic countries. If anything, strong family values and Catholicism seems to be a factor in making such things less of a problem in Southern Europe.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:20 PM

54 posts, read 109,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peudedieu View Post
Okay, sounds like no one has a definitive answer. My limited experience with UK men is that they are especially lascivious.
People who are promiscuous are more likely to have diseases, and the women are more loose, apparently.
Yes, apparently it would be necessary to get a visa and a job first. I'm going into the geography field though.
Not all of us. Blame our weather and our binge drinking problem.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:00 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,043,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
People who are not promiscuous are boring anyway.
People whose lives revolve around sex are pretty boring to be around. Unless you're in some sort of sexual RS with them...

Old 10-31-2012, 09:29 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,844,521 times
Since when is it wrong to enjoy sex? Its pleasurable, fun, good exercise! I see no down side to having many sexual encounters as long as you take precautions. People have plenty of time to settle down.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:47 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,534,558 times
Does this seriously matter? Sex is normal. Why do you have to avoid people who are open to it? There's people who want long term stuff anywhere anyways.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:15 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,525,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peudedieu View Post
go to sorrento!! Its not only extremely beautiful, safe, clean, the weather is also very nice (for most people), and people seem extremely SHOCKED with a non-married girl living with his boyfriend with no kids. There, you have to marry first.

I was shocked at how conservative they were. Also, they are SO family oriented, all the families are together all the time. I have never seen anything like that ever, and i come from a latin country!!

Old 10-31-2012, 11:44 PM

567 posts, read 1,119,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarkar View Post
UK, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia

Avoid the Latin countries where you have both high participation in organized religion and high promiscuity. Most of Northern Europe, minus the Netherlands, should be OK but I'm not sure where you'll find your ideal combination of low promiscuity and religion.
Scandinavia? Have you seen what those Swedish girls do when they go to Italy and Greece on holiday? The local lads practically form a line! And in Iceland it's like Christianity never happened, they're a proper bunch of heathens when it comes to sexuality.

Old 11-01-2012, 06:36 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,287,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Do those areas tend to have the most Scots settlers?
those areas are overwhelmingly ulster scots

Old 11-01-2012, 06:38 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,287,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarkar View Post
UK, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia

Avoid the Latin countries where you have both high participation in organized religion and high promiscuity. Most of Northern Europe, minus the Netherlands, should be OK but I'm not sure where you'll find your ideal combination of low promiscuity and religion.
the uk is far more promiscious than italy or spain , spanish women might be passionate but thier certainly not an easy lay , english women are the sluttiest in europe by a country mile , scanadanavians are liberal about sex but thats not the same as being slutty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World