Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,426,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarkar View Post
UK, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia

Avoid the Latin countries where you have both high participation in organized religion and high promiscuity. Most of Northern Europe, minus the Netherlands, should be OK but I'm not sure where you'll find your ideal combination of low promiscuity and religion.
Actually, according to the survey linked above, Spain or Italy are less promiscuous than many other European countries. Less promiscuous than Morocco or Turkey, in fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
Perhaps, but his posts don't reflect any political/religious stances. You seem to be bullying the lad when he's not bringing up anything that warrants your responses. Your views seem (as someone mentioned earlier), antiquated and of another era, ceart go leor?
Are we thinking about the same owenc? Owen "Al Murray Pub Manager" C?

Old 11-03-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowaysis View Post
Do you have some sort of axe to grind paddy? I detect hostility.
The word "slutty" was unnecesarily offensive, but in no other country have I witnessed the same levels of promiscuity as in England, or at least certain sections of the English population.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 AM

2,825 posts, read 5,262,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Before he can get a job, he needs a visa first

And before all that he must learn the language of the country in which he wants to live!

Europe is not North America where English is the language...
Europe is many completly different countries, with different values, languages and cultures.

Only two European countries are Anglophone.
would you move to Colombia or China without having a minimum knowledge of Spanish or Chinese...?

Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
There seem to be a lot of people in North America who think they can just fly over to Europe and apply for a job, like they would here at home. I don't understand this. Even if they're completely oblivious to the visa and work permit issue, it's not like they don't have the entire internet at the tips of their fingers, to research these issues. I don't get it.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:25 PM

58 posts, read 209,137 times
@Ruth 4 Truth

Where there's a will there's a way. Making dreams reality starts with an intention. It's not like it's impossible to immigrate to another country, especially for someone who ensured getting a good education from a reputable university!
I'm the same poster in the French forum you're referring to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World