U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 12:52 PM

6,508 posts, read 12,314,005 times

Advertisements

This topic is about the value of finding Peace, Balance, Harmony, and Wealth For Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, and Day to Day Lifestyle Actions, Each Person's Life, All of Existence, Society, what that can indicate, and can refer to based on universal standards.

Also, what do you think are the best places and countries in the world for people intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and with day to day lifestyle actions where someone would most easily feel the best about life?

There can be an excellent, active, and important discussion about this.

This appears worthy of a topic, but it is a bit experimental.

I used to create a lot of various important topics, and I am starting to create more again, but today was the first time I created new topics on this website in at least 4 months so be polite if you are not enthusiastic with this topic.

Last edited by Thepastpresentandfuture; 11-22-2012 at 01:12 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 AM

Why no responses yet for this excellent universal topic, even after 77+ views?

Is it one of those topics that someone appreciates a lot but just can’t easily say anything about?

Maybe I have to say more about this?

Last edited by Thepastpresentandfuture; 11-26-2012 at 11:14 AM..

Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 PM

9,031 posts, read 9,742,619 times
I think everyone's just being polite.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:38 PM

882 posts, read 1,945,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post

Old 11-26-2012, 11:32 PM

42,661 posts, read 81,171,639 times
I think there is something vestigial in the human psyche that is drawn back to East Africa, and recognizes that that is where man belongs and is naturally suited to flourish. I felt it in Africa, and later, I read the same sentiment expressed by Isak Dinesen. Later still, I heard Susan Stamberg on NPR express a similar idea when she reported from the International women's conference in Nairobi.

I don't think this is what you had in mind, you seem to be searching for a spot in the fabricated, synthetic world, where it is possible for man to re-forge a new sense of harmony among people who are already in place, willing to embrace it.

Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayess1 View Post
Of course people would be polite for this because it is a valuable and important topic that collaterally affects everyone and the entire world with looking for Peace, Harmony, Balance, and Wealth.

I am not sure why but both of you seem sarcastic. How can you be sarcastic and not respect something that is so good and healthy for the world?

Old 11-27-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I think there is something vestigial in the human psyche that is drawn back to East Africa, and recognizes that that is where man belongs and is naturally suited to flourish. I felt it in Africa, and later, I read the same sentiment expressed by Isak Dinesen. Later still, I heard Susan Stamberg on NPR express a similar idea when she reported from the International women's conference in Nairobi.

I don't think this is what you had in mind, you seem to be searching for a spot in the fabricated, synthetic world, where it is possible for man to re-forge a new sense of harmony among people who are already in place, willing to embrace it.
That is not what I had in mind for the first paragraph but at least you posted something specific and deep for this so I respect that.

However, yeah a part of this topic is for the best places “in the fabricated, synthetic world, where it is possible and easy for people to re-forge a new sense of harmony among people who are already in place, willing to embrace it.” It appears that a lot of places in Europe and Asia are the best for that, and maybe a few places in Oceania, and North America.

This topic also has a lot more parts about it for the overall picture such as for knowing World standards with finding Peace, Balance, Harmony, and Wealth For Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, and Day to Day Lifestyle Actions, Each Person's Life, All of Existence, Society, what that can indicate, and can refer to based on universal standards. It is also about how people can create the best lives for themselves to their full potential.

What I described appears very specific and vague simultaneously but definitely worthy of a World topic conversation.

Most people in the world actually feel no connections to Africa that you described in the second paragraph so I am surprised that is your views for Africa. Most people view Africa in a negative stigmatizing way. If there is anything vestigial in the human psyche for Africa it is just mostly for something primitive, very old in history, and antiquated.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:08 PM

Well, at least this now has 7 posts and 172 views!

Either way, it is still a very popular and universal topic that affects every person’s life and all of existence, even if some people don’t realize that.

I am also glad I created this topic and that it was a sudden epiphany and was so spontaneous.

For being successful with finding Peace, Balance, Harmony, and Wealth some of the simple sources of that is finding a lot of Clear Perception, Knowing What Matters the Most relative to Someone’s Life situation, finding plenty of Contentment, and Creating a Life with a lot of the highest quality excitement and reasons for living.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:30 PM

42,661 posts, read 81,171,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post

Most people in the world actually feel no connections to Africa that you described in the second paragraph so I am surprised that is your views for Africa. Most people view Africa in a negative stigmatizing way. .
Of course, most people have never been to Africa, probably no more than 1% of people who have traveled abroad have been to Africa, so could not possibly feel what one feels in Africa. And even most of those have gone there already viewing Africa in a negative stigmatizing way. And anybody who has ever posted on this board are fully aware how hard it is for anybody's minds to be changed.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:24 PM

5,368 posts, read 3,718,694 times
I'm not seeking peace, balance, harmony and wealth.

I guess I'm at peace already or at least I don't feel discontent. I have no idea what out of balance means but if I am out of balance, I'm fine with that. I have no clue what I'm supposed to be in harmony with but I don't feel out of harmony with anything. I don't crave wealth.

I guess I'm not very self-absorbed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World