Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2017, 08:59 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,061,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I'm starting to think your dislike of Britain is entering ridiculous levels. I normally don't pay too much attention and I've never had a problem with you, but your cheap jibes against the country are really starting to mount up.

Do you have some kind of complex?
Some people just seem to want to hate everything British. But picking on British women just for the sake of it (even though we have every type of women living here) is the lowest of the low, in my opinion. There are not many British women on City-Data, so I guess it's up to me to fight their cause.

Anyway, the way some of the men on here talk, you'd swear they were slim and extremely good looking themselves, and they could afford to pick and choose any women they like. Somehow, I doubt this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 09:03 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Some people just seem to want to hate everything British. But picking on British women just for the sake of it (even though we have every type of women living here) is the lowest of the low, in my opinion. There are not many British women on City-Data, so I guess it's up to me to fight their cause.

Anyway, the way some of the men on here talk, you'd swear they were slim and extremely good looking themselves, and they could afford to pick and choose any women they like. Somehow, I doubt this...
There is a general anti-British tone throughout the World and European forums, I have noticed that.

On the subject of women. Most of the men on here are mentally deranged or socially inept. Many of them probably haven't even touched a woman, so I don't understand why they're all so picky

Old 07-15-2017, 09:08 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
I'm starting to think your dislike of Britain is entering ridiculous levels. I normally don't pay too much attention and I've never had a problem with you, but your cheap insults against the country are really starting to mount up.
Do you feel yourself more British or Welsh?

Old 07-15-2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Both, they're interchangeable.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:12 AM

I just feel that the concept of calling women of particular nationalities ugly is illogical, and has racist undertones.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
There is a general anti-British tone throughout the World and European forums, I have noticed that.

On the subject of women. Most of the men on here are mentally deranged or socially inept. Many of them probably haven't even touched a woman, so I don't understand why they're all so picky
Yes, as we have been discussing on the UK Forum.

Also, I've never heard a woman say "Do you know what, I'd really love to date a racist mysogynist". Most women can spot these types a mile off, and will avoid them like the plague. So a lot of those above, making the negative comments about women, will be buggered really...

Old 07-15-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Both.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Yes, as we have been discussing on the UK Forum.

Also, I've never heard a woman say "Do you know what, I'd really love to date a racist mysogynist". Most women can spot these types a mile off, and will avoid them like the plague. So a lot of those above, making the negative comments about women, will be buggered really...
I hate to sound like a politically correct white knight, but often on this forum women are spoken of as if they're pieces of meat. This whole thread stinks of misogyny. Guys who have healthy relationships with women don't say these sorts of things.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:18 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
I just feel that the concept of calling women of particular nationalities ugly is illogical, and has racist undertones.
I know what you mean, but guys do it all the time. You should hear the things guys say about black girls, or in the case of Latin America, the things people say about girls with more indigenous appearance. At least with nationality, it's not as much about race as it is about things like culture

Old 07-15-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
I know what you mean, but guys do it all the time. You should hear the things guys say about black girls, or in the case of Latin America, the things people say about girls with more indigenous appearance. At least with nationality, it's not as much about race as it is about things like culture
There's wrong with having preferences. But I think saying that women from certain countries would turn you gay is OTT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World