Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2017, 09:25 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,062,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I hate to sound like a politically correct white knight, but often on this forum women are spoken of as if they're pieces of meat. This whole thread stinks of misogyny. Guys who have healthy relationships with women don't say these sorts of things.
True. You should see the Relationships Forum. Sometimes you get men on there saying such things as "Why are all women b*tches?!". It's a self-fulfilling prophecy for them...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I know what you mean, but guys do it all the time. You should hear the things guys say about black girls, or in the case of Latin America, the things people say about girls with more indigenous appearance. At least with nationality, it's not as much about race as it is about things like culture
Well, that's just wrong as well. They are p*ssed off because they can't get a woman - any woman?

Old 07-15-2017, 10:05 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,325,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
There's wrong with having preferences. But I think saying that women from certain countries would turn you gay is OTT
Okay that was a bit exaggerated lol. Honestly I did have a thing with a British girl once, she was half-Russian half-British. Not a supermodel but she was definitely cute, I was really stupid when it came to girls back then tho lol, so didn't go anywhere

Old 07-15-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Okay that was a bit exaggerated lol. Honestly I did have a thing with a British girl once, she was half-Russian half-British. Not a supermodel but she was definitely cute, I was really stupid when it came to girls back then tho lol, so didn't go anywhere
Oh, the truth is coming out now. You can't base a country's male/female population, on the actions of one person from there, you know.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Oh, the truth is coming out now. You can't base a country's male/female population, on the actions of one person from there, you know.
Lol my view is not just because of this girl, and she was really nice so if anything she is giving British girls a good rep can't say for the rest of the British girls I've met, similar to the United States there definitely seems to be less of an emphassis on dressing well

Old 07-15-2017, 12:56 PM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringerbell View Post
Obviously these are subjective but based on feedback and own travel:

Eastern European women are better looking than men...
Portuguese, Italian and Spanish men are better looking than women...
Indonesian women are better looking than men...
Both indonesian women and men look the same to me. At least the ones who come to Turkey.

Old 07-15-2017, 12:58 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
These sort of threads are a load of *******s. In all these sorts of discussions people just throw out generalisations without basing it on any fact other than stereotypes. Most people haven't been in a lot of these countries they are such experts on and a lot of people will just say nasty things about certain groups because they have some unknown grievances against certain nationalities. Truth be known there are goodlooking men and women everywhere and plenty of not so great looking people everywhere as well.

Really a lot of people are full ot it and a lot of people will pick their own as the "best".
This should be pinned at the top. Some people just seem to have a chip on their shoulder.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:03 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Yup strange isn't it ? I don't know where the good looking guys were hiding
Most of the time you first have to be good lucking to attract the good looking one's. They were most likely chasing the good looking Portuguese girls with a proper upbringing. No time for jaded pessimistic foreigners.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:38 PM

Let's keep in mind that girls do the same thing too. Here are some things I have heard girls say;

"I would never bring a black guy to meet my parents"

"I only date white guys"

"I only date Asian guys"

"Mexican men are creepy"

It goes both ways. Just that girls are generally more discreet about it

Old 07-15-2017, 02:02 PM

779 posts, read 596,122 times
Guys, girls, zes and zirs, let's not act that men are all that is wrong with this planet, literally Hitler, while women at the same time are the incarnation of sum fooken archangel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World