Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 04:33 AM

9,247 posts, read 24,075,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinrhar View Post
For the fifth time today, I am doing "EUROPEAN" not "WHITE" peoples. f you have a problem with this list please contact my admin.

Italians, Spaniards, and Greeks are Ethnic European to their own country, whilst Turkey sits in Asia, therefore making them Asian.
So why is Israel in there if it was your intent to make it "European not white peoples" ?

The problem is you because you are the one who created this thread and and labeled it " //www.city-data.com/forum/world...ge-2012-a.html"

Last edited by bluedog2; 12-26-2013 at 04:56 AM..

Old 12-26-2013, 04:46 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinrhar View Post
For the 6th time, EUROPEAN ORIGINATED POPULATIONS! Please read before you post
But you did post it this way in the title; "NEW: List Of Countrie By White Percentage 2012"! And when people ask for clarifications they expect the person that made the list to engage in polite discussion, adding sources if possible but certainly not to call people names that question the data or the way it was put together. Then you said "whites hate this post because most countries have fallen by 2-8% in terms of Whites, since 2000". You make quite an assumption about all white people with that statement. Also you do realize that not everyone celebrates Christmas. There are people of other faiths on this board. In addition with varying time zones and personal situations it is just possible one would have free time to scan the web on Christmas day. And then you go on to tell others commenting to think before they post? I also don't believe one can promote the business they work for on CD or expect members to contact an email to get more defined information regarding sources used. I would suggest you find other public sources to post your information but be aware you may be asked to defend your figures there as well.

Regarding Turkey, I see it more as one that sits on the line between Europe and Asia. But that's just my opinion.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World